Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Fifteen⊚ Fireflies ⊚

Chapter Fifteen
Fireflies

Somewhere within the woods, a girl named Caitlin stood around at a little camp area, calling out for her girlfriend. Hearing a low growl Caitlin turned to find a transformed Cora Hale stepping into the light, growling at her. But before Cora could do anything, Isaac jumped down making Cora look at him.

Isaac slowly looked up at her and smirked before running at her. Cora went to swipe at him but Isaac easily knocked her down and she looked up at him and growled loudly before getting back up. She grabbed him, tossing him back into a tree making him fall to the ground. He looked up at her as Scott jumped over him, kicking Cora to the ground.

Nabina walked up to them as the three werewolves all stood up, Cora growling at all of them. Cora turned as Derek stepped up and she growled at him, making him roar back at her. She quickly turned around and ran off into the woods making Derek, Isaac and Nabina quickly run after her.

A little while later Scott, Nabina, Isaac and Derek stood around the woods as Scott hung up a call with Stiles. Apparently Lydia found a freshly dead body at the pool. "This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek said, making them look at him.

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott said and Derek shook his head slightly, "How are they moving so fast?" Derek asked. "Derek-" Scott went to say but Derek cut him off, "They can't be that fast on foot." He said.

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead... And it's our fault." Scott said and Derek sighed and shook his head, "It's my fault." He said. "We need help." Scott said and Derek glanced at Isaac and Nabina, "We have Nabina and Isaac now." He said and Scott shook his head.

"I mean real help!" Scott said, making Nabina scoff as she and Isaac looked at Scott offended. "They're too fast for us, for all of us. They're too strong, too rabid..." Scott said and Derek shook his head slightly, "We'll catch 'em." He said and Isaac raised his eyebrows.