Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Thirty-Two🦊 Echo House 🦊

Chapter Thirty-Two
🦊 Echo House 🦊

"My father said all of the Katashi is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight- probably within the next few hours." Allison explained to Scott and the twins as they walked over to Nabina and Lydia in Argent's office. "We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked in shock. "Well..." Nabina trailed off, glancing over at Lydia, "We're going to try." Lydia said.

"This is a really bad plan." Scott said after they went over the plan. "It's not that bad..." Lydia trailed off, making them all raise their eyebrows at her, "It's not that good!" Ethan said, making her sigh. "None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it. So, when it gets here-" Nabina explained and Aiden cut her off, "We attack em?"

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And, when the driver gets out to help-" Lydia explained and Aiden cut her off, "We attack em." He said. "No!" All the girls said at the same time, "You'll distract him, and Scott will break open the back door."

"...I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger." Lydia said making Ethan's eyes widen, "It's not his actual finger, is it?" He asked and Lydia scoffed. "You are so out of our league." She said and Nabina nodded in agreement.

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan asked and Scott sighed softly, "Because, if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence." He said. "Guys, this is going to work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles... My dad is in jail for murder... We need to do this." Allison said.

🦊

"You're up." Allison said and Kira nodded and ran over to the armored. When she got over there she placed the GPS tracker and looked back at them smiling but then a door to the building opened making her hide. Parrish walked over to the passenger side and opened the door only to pull his gun out quickly making Nabina, Scott and Allison watch in confusion as he walked around the car.

He stood in front of the back doors, looking around until suddenly the back doors and someone jumped out and grabbed Parrish, slamming his head into the car. "Who the hell is that?" Scott asked with wide eyes and Nabina sighed deeply.

"Kincaid."

Kincaid pulled the silver finger prosthetic out as Scott, Allison and Nabina walked up to him, "We need that finger." Scott said, making Kincaid raise his eyebrows looking over at them. "Why should I give it to you?" He asked.

"There's a briefcase in there with one hundred and fifty thousand in it." Allison said, her crossbow trained on him as he chuckled, "The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million." He said, pocketing it. "Give me the finger." Scott said, making Nabia raise her eyebrows at Scott who sighed, "...You know what I mean." He said.

Suddenly Kira jumped onto Kincaid's, but it didn't even phase him as he just grabbed her off him and threw her to the side. "I guess negotiations are over." He said, flashing his blue eyes and canines and letting out a loud growl. Kira went to attack him but he grabbed her throat making her groan before throwing her aside again.

He swiped at Allison making her fall into the brick wall. Nabina walked up and he swung at her but she spun around him. making him miss. He went to swipe at her again but the whites of her eyes went gray and her irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms.

He started to in pain as he lowered to his knees. He groaned slightly before starting to get up, fighting against her magic making her look at him shocked. He growled before he suddenly grabbed her arms before throwing her back making her back slam against the armored car making her groan.

Scott ran up and threw a few punches at Kincaid but he barely even flinched. He grabbed Scotts arms, growling at him before head butting him making Scott stumble back, he punched Scott to the ground then kicked him making Scott breath out in pain as Kincaid crouched down next to him. "You have the eyes of an Alpha... but where's the strength?"

"Up here." Ethan said, making him turn to see the twins on the stairs. The twins jumped down to attack, apparently Kincaid didn't expect to fight two ex-alpha twins, cause they were definitely getting more punches in then he was.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop!" Scott yelled, making the twins freeze. "You want him to come after us?" Aiden asked, "Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us- he's dangerous." Ethan said. "So are we. And he looks smart enough to remember that." Scott said and Nabina stepped up and took the silver prosthetic out of Kincaid's pocket, handing it over to Scott.

He grabbed his and turned it upside down in his hand letting a tiny scroll fall out. "We're here to save a life... not end one." Scott said, glancing down at Kincaid before dropping the prosthetic.