Ch. 20 - VISIONARY

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty⊚ Visionary ⊚

Chapter Twenty
Visionary

**Six-year-old Nabina Rai quietly peaked around the corner to watch her father, Amar, talk to his friend Deucalion. "Deuc, you're one of my closest friends. Hell, you would be the first people I would trust to take in Nabina if anything happened to Saanvi and I, but I can't help you." Amar said, an Indian accent playing in this voice. 

"I can't risk bringing Nabina into this world, she's too young. If she were to get bitten, we all know what would happen and right now the only person who could help her is my sister and she doesn't talk to any of us. As much as I would like to help you and your pack, I can't risk it." Amar said and Deucalion nodded. 

"I understand, after all I will be going to America soon. I'll probably be staying there for a while. There's some alphas there that I want to meet." Deucalion said and Amar nodded, "Well, I hope everything goes well there." He said and Deucalion chuckled slightly. "And I believe we have a little spy listening." Deucalion said, making Amar look towards Nabina, making her quickly hide behind the wall. 

"Bina." Amar said in amusement and a second later Nabina slowly peaked her head around the wall again and her father smiled at her. "Come meet my friend, Deuc." Amar said as he crouched down, making Nabina glance from him to Deucalion, who smiled kindly to her.** 

"They were there for two days, waiting. Hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the Hunters find us- hide and heal." Cora said after telling a story to Stiles and Nabina about Derek when he was a teenager. "Okay, so, is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles said impatiently, making Cora turn to them, "Why do you care?" She asked and Stiles looked at her appalled. 

"Why do I care??? Let's see... Because, over the last few weeks my best friend tried to kill himself; his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed; my other best friend suddenly has visions; a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed; Boyd was killed by Alphas... Do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour." Stiles said and Nabina raised her eyebrows at him, "You think Derek can do anything about that?" She asked, making him shrug and glance at her.