Ch. 19 - CURRENTS

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Nineteen⊚ Currents ⊚

Chapter Nineteen
Currents

Saavni slowly woke up and sat up before finding her daughter and Isaac sitting on chairs across the room, making her raise her eyebrows slightly. "Nabina!" Saanvi yelled, purposefully thickening her Nepali accent, making both Nabina and Isaac jump awake. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Saanvi asked and the young couple glanced at each other. "Well, the Darach is very clearly going after doctors so Isaac and I are making sure you don't get taken while Scott is making sure Melissa doesn't get taken." Nabina said and Saanvi furrowed her brows. 

"Melissa's not a doctor." She said and Nabina nodded, "You are. But we also don't know if it's just doctors or simply medical professionals so better safe than sorry." Nabina said and her mother hummed and nodded slightly. 

"Well, as much as I appreciate the gesture, you can't exactly protect someone when you're both asleep?" Saanvi said, making Nabina and Isaac look at each other. "You were supposed to wake me up." She said and Isaac shook his head, "You were on watch last." Isaac said and Nabina gave her boyfriend a look. 

"No. You were on watch last." Nabina said, making Isaac's eyes widen as he glanced between Nabina and Saanvi. "I might have been on watch last." Isaac said and Saanvi sighed and rolled her eyes, "Just go to school you two." She said and Nabina nodded. 

"Yes, ma'am." She said, grabbing Isaac's hand and quickly walking out of her mother's room. 

⊚ 

"Go back to school." Derek said as Nabina, Isaac and Boyd walked into the loft, "Well, actually, we can't. Nabina and Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac said, making Derek scoff from the stairs. 

"With what? Brain damage?" Derek asked, making Nabina raise her eyebrows in amusement, "Well, Nabina is having a slight hard time walking and with that being a symptom of the tumor she had, she immediately had to go home. I have a migraine, and, uh... Boyd here has explosive diarrhea." Isaac said and Nabina laughed as Boyd gave him a dirty look.