Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty-Seven🦊 Galvanized 🦊

🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac and Nabina walked up to them, Scott and Stiles. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Nabina said, crossing her arms over her chest, "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines, making Nabina raise her eyebrows. Isaac smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

Isaac and Nabina walked over to Nabina's locker and Nabina started grabbing some books out before raising her eyebrows slightly. "What are you doing?" She asked, looking at Isaac in amusement as he stared at her with a fond smile, "Looking at you." He said and she smiled at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Cause you're beautiful." He said and she hummed slightly. She closed her locker before turning to him, leaning her shoulder on the locker. "There's something you want to say but you're not saying it." She said and he nodded, "There is." He said, making her raise her eyebrows.

"So why don't you say it?" She asked and he smiled at her, "You could always read my mind." He said and she hummed slightly. "I won't do that, that's your privacy. I wanna hear you say it." She said and he shook his head slightly, "It's not the right time yet." He said before quickly kissing her and grabbing her bag.

"The hot girl?" Scott asked, raising his eyebrows as Nabina and Isaac walked up to them. "You are the hottest girl." Stiles said smiling, walking away. "What?" Nanina asked as she and Isaac both looked confused. "I'm the hot girl." Scott said and Isaac slowly nodded.

"Yes, you are." He said and Scott looked at him with a smile and laughed before walking away. "What just happened?" Isaac asked as he and Nabina watched Scott, "I don't know... But I want to." She said.