Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty-Three⊚ Alpha Pact ⊚

Alpha Pact

Isaac pulled up to the side of the Hospital with Nabina in the passenger seat and Peter in the back with Cora. "You see the twins?" Isaac asked as they glanced around, "No." Nabina said before Peter noticed something.

"But I see the Argents." He said, making them look over to see Allison, Argent and Saanvi walk past an ambulance. "Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive? Hmm?" Isaac asked as he glanced back at Peter only to see the back door open and Peter nowhere in sight. "Coward." Nabina mumbled before she and Isaac looked at each other.

"Where are the others?" Allison asked as Isaac and Nabina got out of the car Saanvi quickly walked over to her daughter, "I don't know- Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. We had to get Cora out." Isaac said before Derek pulled up and got out of his car.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked and Derek went to get Cora, "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." He said as he got Cora out of the car. "What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asked as Isaac opened the door of Derek's car so Derek could put Cora in the backseat.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek said, making them all glance at each other as Nabina gently grabbed her mother's arm. "What about Scott?" Allison asked and Derek didn't say anything as he walked around the car, "Derek, where's Scott?" Allison asked and Derek sighed softly as he turned to look at her.

Cora laid in bed, drenched in sweat and blood on her lips as she crouched and breathed heavily. Derek sat on a chair next to her, watching her worriedly. "She's dying, isn't she?" Nabina asked and she and Isaac walked over and Derek shook his head slightly, "I don't know." He said.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Isaac asked and Derek was quiet for a moment, "I don't know." He said. Nabina glanced over at Isaac and she could tell how tense and frustrated he was as he ran a hand through his hair.