First Date

Audrey POV

So Ashton asked me out yesterday when he came at my work. I said Yes, so now we are going on a date. It is this evening. This is my first time going on a date after a long time. I have thought about also finishing my studies and the university has accepted me to start in the middle of the semester, they said I can start without giving an exam.

"Mom, how do I look?" I came down stairs and smiled at her.

I was wearing a light blue dress up to my knee with black stilettos. I twirled around for my mom.

"Amazing" she said smiling then clapping.

"You look like a model"

"Thanks mom"

I went to her then hugged her. Just then the door bell rang. I turned around then ran towards the door. Before opening the door, I stopped and fixed my hair. I curled them, took me some time but they looked presentable. I unlocked the door then turned the nob. I saw a handsome young man standing in front of me. I smiled at him.

"You look amazing" he said smiling then handing me the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

Red roses!! I love them.

"Thanks Ashton" I smiled taking them from his hand.

"Come on in" I said walking inside then putting the flowers inside the vase.

"So this is Ashton?" My mom asked looking at Ashton and smiling.

"I have heard a lot of good things about you" she said smiling and shaking the hand he put forward.

"Very nice to meet you, too" He said back to her.

"Okay, Bye mom. We are going now" I said to my mom as I grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

We walked for a while. It wasn't awkward at all, but quite. I didn't mind it cuz it was peaceful getting out at night with a shinning stars in the sky.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It is a secret" he said winking at me.

He held my hand and entwined it. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. We kept talking about normal things. I told him about how I just went back to university and started my studies. While he told me he was in a band called bromance but after changed their name to 5 seconds of summer.

"That is so cool" I said smiling at him

"Anyways we are here now" he said facing me.

I looked up and saw a building. It looked like an abandon building.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

He just smiled and pulled me along with him. I follower him. We walked inside then took the elevator to the terrace.

"Is this what you have planned?" I asked still curious.

He didn't answer just dragged me along as the elevator doors opened. I turned to look outside.

Wow! I thought in my head. My eyes were wide open.

"This is my secret place. I come here when I need a get away" he said to me before pulling me forward.

"This is amazing. Who would have thought that a terrace could be this pretty" I said to him.

This is like a house there is a sofa with a sheet over it for cover. There are Christmas lights around the sofa. It is like a living room with a coffee table. I walked towards the wall and looked down from the building. We are so high up. This date is beginning to seem fun. I am liking it.