The chase 1

Audrey POV

It has been a month since we started to work together to find the murderer. Honestly, this is difficult I mean my sister a were so nice that they didn't really have any enemies. I logged in to my sister Cat's Facebook account to find a lot of unread messages. I felt guilty for reading them but I clicked on them. I needed to know about them. All the messages were from the same person. Andy Bakers, who is he?

All these messages were creepy. Cat had a lover. A boy was stalking her. How come she didn't tell me. I read through them.

'I love you a lot. Be by my side. I need you'

"You ignored me today but I didn't mind. Then I saw you with Nick, watch out tomorrow."

"How was the kiss? Pushing you to the locker felt good. Your lips against mine felt amazing. I want more."

Then there were photos. My eyes widen. WHAT??

There were pictures of her in her under clothes. Then pictures of her at school, walking home, and even more. What is this?? I quickly grabbed my phone and called my mom. It rang then she answered.

"Honey, I am at w-"

"Mom!! COME HOME, ASAP!" I screamed.

I hung up before she could speak. I scrolled through more messages. They were becoming more creepy. It is okay that he liked Cat but doing all of this is scary. Suddenly, the door flew open. My mom standing at the door scared as hell.

"WHAT HAPPEN? ARE YOU OKAY?" She said running up to me and hugging me.

She continued to ask questions and touch me everywhere, making sure I wasn't hurt. I was too acraed to say anything. I just raised my hand and pointed my index finger at my laptop screen. My mom's face turned to the screen and her eyes widen.

"Audrey, snap out of it." She said shaking me.

"I will call my friend who is a police officer and we will investigate this." She said.

She got up off the bed and pulled out her phone out of her pocket.

"Hi Sarah."

"Can you come over to my house for a dinner tonight?"

"Okay. See you then."

My mom said before hanging up. She turned to face me. She patted my back then hugged me.

"Everything will work out." She said.

"Let's eat." She said getting up and grabbing my hand.

I nodded and followed her. After we ate I called Ashton.

"Ashton can you come over?" I asked.

"Sure what happened?"

"Just come over at 7 then we will talk."

"Okay see ya."

I ended the phone call.

"So what do you want to do now?" My mom asked me.

A smile crept up on my face and my eyes widen. My mom's face changed to be scared.

"Shopping?" I said.

She nodded. I ran upstairs and got dressed quickly. I wore a red summer dress with mascara, eye liner and lipstick. I brushed my hair quickly and tied it up into a ponytail. I walked downstairs to see my mom already dressed and waiting. She was wearing a nude dress with a belt in the middle.