Kidnapped

I woke up with my head throbbing. I looked around to be not found in my room. Where am I? This surrounding doesn't seem familiar to me at all. Wait! How did I get here? Them I remembered what happened yesterday. I started to cry, tears just streamed down my face as I pulled my knees closer and hugged them. I put I head resting on my arms. Just then I heard the door open and the bed dipped. I didn't want to look up I was really scared what if it was one of those mean guys. Then I felt as wrapped around me. I jumped and pushed his arms of off me.

"Stay away" I said.

I looked up to see a guy with black hair and tanned skin, he looked kind of Asian but I am not sure. He put his hands up in defeat.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" he said as he came around and sat on the ground on his knees.

"Look, I know you are probably really scared after what happened yesterday, but you have got to try. It will be difficult but u will be there for you" he said as he patted my back.

I looked at him and smiled as he smiled.

"Now, come on let's have breakfast" he said getting up.

I was about to get up but I realized what happened to my clothes. I looked down and saw I was wearing a night suit it was perfect for me. He turned around and looked at me.

"Don't worry, I didn't do it. I called my sister over and she cleaned you also dressed you." He said as he walked out the door.

I nodded and got out of bed to follow him. I am so hungry, yesterday was a terrible night. Another night that I want to forget. As I reached the dinning room I saw a plate with omelate and orange juice. I ran to it and sat down. I ate everything quickly. The boy didn't get the chance to eat.

"Who are you?" I asked as I finished drinking my juice.

"I am calum" he said smiling "what is your name?" He asked me.

"Audrey" I replied.

"Were you the one who saved me yesterday?" I asked him.

"Yea"

"What happened to the guys?" I asked.

"Well let's just say that they won't be bothering anyone from now on" He smiled at me.

My eyes were wide open and I stared at him for a long time.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill them or anything. I just took good care of them you know taught them a lesson" he said eating.

It was quite all you could hear were the utensils clashing against the plate. I took am that chance to look around, capture in my surroundings. This house is pretty small, it feels warm and cozy. The house was clean, with white walls and brown/marroon furniture. It looked cool, since it had a theme.

"Do you want more?" He asked me disrupting me out of my thoughts.

I nodded and got up to out the plate away but Calum stopped me and told me he will do it. I just let him since I didn't have the energy. All of a sudden I felt dizzy and everything went black.

~~~~~~~Calum POV~~~~~~~~~

When I saw Audrey being taken by some boys. I got so mad. My blood was boiling. How could he touch her. She is mine!! And ONLY MINE! I got angry and beat the shit out of the guys. Told them to fucking back off or they will get worse then this. They ran of crying. I went to get Audrey but she had blacked out. I carried her bridal style and took her to my car. She is really beautiful so I understand why the guys would do that but she is for me only. There were bruises on her body and some blood was coming out. I took her to my house and cleaned her. I lied that my sister did it. My sister hates me because she thinks I am a monster so I killed her. Her dress was ripped to so I changed her and damn she looked so pretty. She had an amazing body like damn. I wanted to feel her but I also wanted her to like me, so she would choose me over that idiot Ashton. Haha!!