Date

~~Sunday~~~~~~

Audrey POV

Today is the day my mom meets Calum so she can thank him. It was 5pm and Calum was suppose to be here by 7pm so I took a shower watched my hair and got dressed. My mom was cooking lasagna. I choose a cocktail red dress that didn't have any starps and it was pretty short. I didn't have to wear a bra since it had pads and I didn't even wear a underwear since I told Calum I wouldn't. I looked good. I put on smokey eye shadow and light pink lipstick. I went downstairs and made my mom look at how I was dressed.

"How do I look?" I asked her.

She turned around and stared at me for a while.

"Wow, you look good. All of this for Calum?" She asked me.

"Well, I should represent myself." I said looking down at the ground and blushing.

"Lies, you like him." She said.

Damn she caught on. I looked at her and blushed harder.

"But what about Ashton?" She asked me confused.

"Mom, I am confused. I mean Calum and Ashton both are really sweet and caring. I like both of them but Calum and I have already hit it of like we are really close and open with each other while with Ashton and I just shared a kiss." I ended.

"What do you mean by really close?" She asked me.

I again looked at the ground and blushed.

"Did you do it??" My mom asked shocked.

"No! We were about to but I stopped him." I said.

"Well, if you want to you can I mean you are older then 18." She said casually.

"Really?" I asked.

She just nodded. What type of a mom is she? Letting her daughter have it! Just then the door bell rang. I walked to open it. I saw Calum on the door.

"Come inside." I said leading him in.

My mom was standing behind me. She gave me a thumbs up while Calum bent down to take of his shoes. I gave her a look to stop. He got up and smiled at my mom.

"These are for you." He said handing flowers to my mom plus a gift bag.

"Awe, you didn't have to bring all of this." She said taking it.

"You saved Audrey and that was the best gift ever." She said before walking away.

When my mom left. Calum winked at me then started to walk forward planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Let's go." I said grabbing his hand leading him.

"You look amazing." He whispered in my ear.

I just smiled without turning around. We went to the living room and sat down. My mom asked him questions. Then suddenly she hit the ground.

"So do you like Audrey?" She asked Calum.

Calum's eyes were wide and he turned his head to me. Then he looked at my mom and nodded slightly.

"Yes I do, ma'am." He said smiling.

"I think we should go upstairs while the food is getting ready." I said getting up then grabbing Calum's hand and taking him to my room.

I shut the door behind me and sat down on the bed.

"Sorry, my mom can be weird sometimes." I said.

He sat on the bed with be and just stared at me.

"You did what I told you to do?" He asked smirking.

I smirked back. "Maybe." I said.

His hand reached for my boobs and grabbed them.

"Yep, you totally did it." He said smirking again.

I pushed his hand away.

"Stop it, my mom will see"

He winked at me and chuckled a little then walked away. I sighed and followed him. We both sat on the couch.

"Remember what happened here?" He said.

My face turned red and I looked down. Ugh, he had to bring that up.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs, I will call you when dinner is ready." My mom called from the kitchen.

Calum got up as soon as she said that and made his way upstairs. I face palmed myself. This is great. This had to happen. He is such a perv. I just went upstairs. I made my way to my room, Calum had already gotten comfortable sitting on my bed with his shirt of. My eyes widen.

"What are you doing?" I asked him closing the door quickly so mom doesn't see.

He got of the bed and started to come closer I backed up and my back was touching the door. He put his hands on either side of my head and started to kiss me. First my lips then my shoulder to my collar bone. I let him, why? I don't really know. I liked it, him kissing me like that made me horny and I wanted to feel him. I grabbed his dick with my hand. He got shocked because he stopped kissing me then he smirked and went back to kissing me. I started rubbing it hard. He pushed my dress lower, so he could see my boobs. He kissed my nipple then started to bite them pulling them hard with his mouth. I put I head back in pleasure. I felt so good. I took of his pants so he was basically naked. We both puased. I looked down at his dick. Wow! So big!

"You like what you see?" He asked cockly.

He pulled my dress all the way down so he could see my body fully. This might hurt a little, he took two of his figures and started to come close to my hole. He inserted them inside of me. I cringed with a little pain then sighed in pleasure. He went slow at first then started to go faster. It felt amazing. I grabbed his dick and started to move my hand on it faster.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Fuck, we were just getting started." Calum said upset that we couldn't continue.

"Lets just finish what we started."
He said.

He kissed my neck biting it hard.

"Now people will know you are mine." He said while kissing me more.

He trailed down my stomach to my vigina. He stopped and picked my up bridal style and dropped me on the bed. He crawled on top of me. He kissed my vigina. I squrimed. Okay, so I kind of want him to do that but that I don't want to loose my v-card. Does this even count as loosing your v-card. He put his tongue inside of me.

"Ahh." I said in pleasure.

He hit my soft spot in first try. Impressive.

"Calum, I am go-."

Before I could finish my sentence I came out. He got up and looked at me. He opened his mouth and I saw white stuff in his mouth. He closed it and swallowed it. I was shocked. I just......... wow!

"You taste good." He said before getting up and putting his clothes back on.

I was still frozen, he just did what?!?. He swollowed my......

"Get dressed before your mom comes upstairs." He said.

I quickly got up and got dressed. I didn't bother to wear anything under again. I fixed my hair and make up.

"You look good babe." He said kissing my lips.

I just walked downstairs. Calum followed behind. We both sat down on the chairs. Mom came yo sit down too.

"Thanks Calum, for saving my Audrey. You are a life saver." She said smiling.

"She really is." He said smiling then looking at me.

He out in hand on my thigh. And started to rub it. Oh good this is making me horny again. His touch felt so good. My mom couldn't see since she was sitting on the other side of the table and Calum and I were sitting next to each other. We ate the dinner quietly with few small talks here and there. Soon dinner was over and Calum was getting dressed to leave.