First Kiss

Ashton POV

I can't believe I kissed Audrey. I was in my bedroom still thinking about it. But when I saw he in the towel she looked so good and the thing is I wanted her right there. She was so stunning even in a towel. I wanted to get close to her but my past would affect that. I didn't know what to do about that. I think I just need to tell her the truth. The truth that I am a killer. Even though I was hypnotized and everything I killed two people. I ended up killing two people and when my mom found out, she took me to the therapist. She believed me that I didn't do it on purpose but she said that I was having nightmares and wouldn't mingle with anyone so to the therapist I go. On Monday when I see her I will take her for a coffee and tell her everything. Just tell her the truth, maybe then we could put away our differences and be together like dating. I blushed at the idea of Audrey and I dating. That seems so cool. I will be by her side no matter what happens through the good and bad maybe even get married. My face was heating up by now. Then we could have like a family, living in a small house that is comfortable.

Calum POV

I felt so happy that Audrey was following exactly what I was saying. We watched the notebook and she was naked if I looked down I saw her boobs which was an amazing view for me. I just stared at her perfection rather then watching the movie. She was so beautiful and stunning I couldn't stop staring at her. But I think we need to get closer. She needs to start liking me. After the movie was over we talked for hours.

"My mom wants to thank you so she invited you for dinner." She said.

I was shocked. I was going to meet her mom. So happy.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded

"When?" I asked.

"How about tommorow?" She asked.

"Sounds good." I replied.

"Will you be wearing this?" I asked pointing at what she was wearing while smirking.

She widen her eyes.

"How can I wear this when I mom is hear?" She asked me.

"What about maybe wear a sexy looking dress with no under clothes?" I said smirking.

"Shut up" she said blushing.

"I think you should go, my mom will be coming soon and I don't want her to ask questions." She told me before getting up herself and pulling me as well.

I got up and made my way out. I was sad I wanted to spend more time with her.

"Maybe I will." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled ear to ear, then walked out got into my car and drove away. As I drove I kept thinking about what she said. As can't wait to see her tomorrow. She will look so damn fine and if her mom likes me maybe we could start dating and become married then I can do whatever I want to her like what was left today in the morning, and we will buy our own little house or she could just live in this one with me. I would just to see her everyday like I want to and when we get married we will be even more comfortable with each other then she can be naked. Just thinking about that made me hard. I really like her and only I can have her. I will get rid of everyone that will stand in my way of getting Audrey. I will make the barriers disappear. I got home, when I got a call from Luke.

"Hey Luke." I said.

"Dude, help me. Michael is going crazy." He said frantically.

I got back in my car and started to drive.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Michael's place." He said.

"On my way." I said before hanging up.

I don't know what happened but when Michael gets mad he is put of control. He goes nuts. It only started from a month ago. I have a feeling something happened with him. Sadly he won't tell us.

I was at Michael's place. I got out fast and ran inside. I saw Michael about to hit Luke in the living room. I ran to Michael and pulled him back.

"Luke, get the needle!" I screamed.

Luke ran went upstairs while I held him back. Michael is really strong but I wasn't going to let go. Luke ran downstairs and injects the siringe inside Michael on his upper arm. Michael started to become less strong and then fell on the ground. Both of us were panting loudly. I let go of Michael and Luke carried him upstairs to the bedroom. Luke and Michael lived together but Luke liked Michael a lot but he didn't know Michael's feelings. I sat on the couch while Luke came downstairs and sat next to me.

"Thanks man." He said.

"No problem." I said back.

"How did this happen?" I asked him.

"Well I was just in the living room when Michael stromed out of his room. He wasn't angry but just a little upset. So I asked him what is wrong? And he asked do you like me? And I hesitated at first then nodded. Why? He asked me. And I said you die your hair cool colours and always care about people, to be honest I have a whole list but none of that counts for how much I love you. He jumped on me and started to kiss me. I kissed back. Then when we pulled apart. He said don't hurt me and said of course I won't. All of sudden his face started get red and he started to hit me" Luke finished of.

I was so shocked that I couldn't see anything.

"Well it is good that he likes you back but he started to hit as soon as hurt come in it." I said to him.

"Maybe someone in the past hurt we have to find out so he won't be so upset. Only if he would let us know." I said.

"What if we take him out for dinner then slowly talk him into it?" Luke said.

"That is genius!" I said smiling wide.

Finally we could find out what is bothering Michael so much. Our friend could get it of his chest and we could help him.

"Alright so next week we will go out having dinner, I will cook." I said getting up.

"Sounds good." He said also getting up.

"Bye." I said before leaving.

"Bye." He said back

I drove back to my house. Honestly it has been a long day. I mean this day had fun, drama, and happiness mixed with sadness. I got home and got out. I entered my house then went to take a shower. Leting all of the event soak in and getting ready to sleep. I got out of the shower put on my boxers and went to bed. I closed the lights and closed my eyes dreaming.