Changes

Calum POV

It felt good to taste Audrey. She tastes so sweet. I loved her taste it was like addicting and I needed more of her. Well I left my mark on her so now everyone will know she is mine. I drove back from Audrey's house to my house. Tonight has been long. I turned of the engine and got out, locked it and entered my house. I walked into my den and turned on the projector. It had pictures of Audrey smiling, I have been with her forever. I first saw her in middle school like in grade 6 but she didn't notice me at that time. I started to like her in grade 8 when she saved my from the bullies. Since then I have loved her and have all her pictures. She looks so pretty, I love her. She is mine and mine only. Now, Ashton would know to back off. I even took picture of her naked in my room, since I have hidden cameras everywhere in my house even outside the main door. Images from Saturday came filling my memory that was a memorable morning even tonight was fantastic, I fingered her. Now I just got to insert myself inside her. Imagine waking up everyday like what I woke to on Saturday that would be amazing. I would be fucking her all night long without anyone saying anything. I get to see her naked everywhere.

~~~~~~~ Audrey POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So mom found out that we almost fucked upstairs, in my bedroom. She was so happy that I have gotten a sex live.

"How did you find out?" I asked her.

"I heard you screaming." She said.

"Like ahh, calum, ahh. That feels good." She said moaning making sex noises.

"Ew, mom!" I said.

She laughed.

"I have a surprise for you." She said.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to ask her what it is. The door bell rang. Great someone, is here and I look like a slut. I looked at my mom.

"Is someone here?" I asked.

She just smiled.

"Mom, I look like a slut." I said.

"You do but it is okay m, you won't be judged." She said making her way towards the door. I just followed her. She opened the door to reveal a woman in her thirties. My mom welcomed her. She looked at me and smiled.

"This is Audrey, my daughter." My mom introduced me. I smiled.

"Hi I am Katherine, nice to meet you." She said.

She hugged me a little to hard and her hand grabbed my ass. What! We all walked in and sat on the couch. I sat in front of my mom and Katherine.

"So Audrey, I have something to tell you. Katherine and I are dating." She said.

My mouth just hung.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well I have known Katherine for 4 years. We would do all sorts of thing together. I remember when we went on a business trip together last year. Katherine and I shared a hotel room, but there was only one bed and you know how I like to sleep naked well Katherine does to so it was awkward for both of us. But we still went to sleep and when I woke imat midnight we were squished together, like my face were in her breasts and out legs were intertwined. I started to move my head away but I started grabbing her breasts, she woke up and stared at me then she kissed me suddenly and I kissed back and since then I knew I liked her" my mom eneded.

"I don't know how to feel." I said. "I am happy for you, but wait that night did you guys like......." I trailed of.

"Fuck? Oh Yea we went hard. Like more then you and Calum did." She said.

What is up with my mom. She is 40 years old she had me at a very young age. When she found out she was pregnant she got married to her boyfriend at the age of 18 and had me at 17. Then came my sisters but dad died so we were alone since then. I am happy she found someone to love even if it is a girl.

"So honey, she is going to be living with us from now on." My mom said.

"That is cool." I said.

"Thanks Audrey." Katherine said.

"I like your dress, it makes you look sexy." She said.

"Okay so let's bring your stuff inside and get naked." My mom said as she ran outside.

Katherine came close to me. She grabbed my boobs suddenly and pulled my dress down. My face went white.

"If you want a guy to like you show some skin girl." She winked at me and walked away.

I just sat there still pale. Why did she have to grab my boobs. I think letting her stay here was a bad idea. I just got up just when mom and Katherine walked in with suitcases.

"Audrey, Katherine will be in my room so don't bother us." She said as she went upstairs and Katherine followed.

"Have a good time." I smirked.

"We will try to." She said.

So I guess now I have two moms that seems cool, both moms are chill mine was always I mean were were like sisters. Now having a new mom sounds good. I was too tried so I went unstairs to my room. I locked the door and took of the dress. I put on my pajama and layer in bed, thinking about today's event. Just then I fell my eyes getting heavy. I made my way to my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I added new plot twists. The mom is bi and she has a girlfriend. Now the Katherine seems cool and stuff , she is so open with audrey already. I thought of adding a girl x girl because there aren't many books like that so here we go. Don't judge if you don't like it then you can leave but no hate comments.