No Love

Calum POV

I got sad when Audrey didn't kiss me back. Like why didn't she! We were about to do the nasty but her mom called and ruined the moment. I should have done it when she was unconscious but that wouldn't be special and we wouldn't have done so many things like this. I watched her walk inside and not turn around. I stared at the house until she went inside. I want to feel her badly. I turned my car around and drove back home. It isn't like I don't know where she lived. I knew exactly where she lived but she couldn't figure that out or what we had would have gone down the drain like what I worked so hard for. I hacked Ashton's mom's phone and made it sound like his mom was in trouble. I was following them in there date. I agree it was quite cool and sweet what he did for her which made my blood boil. After what happened today, we almost did it, that was wonderful. She didn't even kiss Ashton one tiny bit. The only reason I was able to save her was because I was following her and wanted to find a way to talk to her. Luckily I was there or else some one else could have done something to her. I stopped the car in the parking lot of my house. I got out and made my way inside. As soon as I entered I remembered everything that happened between Audrey and I. I hope it works out well between us and Ashton gets lost. I walked to my room and sat down on the bed. I realized I stepped on something. I got up and looked under the bed. I reached inside to grab it, I realized it was her bra. Did she forget to wear it? I didnt even realize. I should have grabbed them more. I can still feel her touching me. It is crazy. I need her, she is like a drug already.

~~~~~ Audrey's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told my mom everything that happened and she wanted to thank Calum for being a gentle man and helping me so she told me to invite him for dinner sometime. I agreed then I went upstairs to change. I knew I wasn't wearing my bra since I counkdnt find it. I don't remember where I threw it. I went in the bathroom and stripped, in the mirror I saw a hicky on my boobs. Calum, what did you do? It was turning purple, there were some on my stomach and well. Ahh I have love bites everywhere. What am I going to do? I went in the shower. I could feel Calum touch on my still, like his lips on mine. Him grabing me. It felt good, I liked it but then snapped out of it. I was about to sleep with a person I just met. What is wrong with me?? I got out and dried myself, I just wrapped my towel around me and walked out since I forgot my clothes. I was about to go to my closet when I heard a know.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Just then the door handle turned and I saw Ashton standing in front of me. Both of just us froze.

"I am so sorry" Ashton said turning red and leaving quickly.

"I will wait outside the door, call me when you are ready?" He said

I quickly changed what is up with people seeing me like that. Calum saw me naked and Ashton almost did. Then I went to the door and opened it.

"Come on in" I said opening the door wide.

He walked in still red.

"Sorry about that" he said fiddling with his figures.

"It is okay, sit on the bed" I said smiling.

Suddenly Ashton hugged me tight and started to cry.

"Audrey, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. I should have called a cab for you before leaving. I basically walked out on our date." He said.

"It is okay Ashton, I know I would have done the same if it was my mom" I told me patting his back.

"Anyhow, how is your mom?" I asked him.

"She was perfectly fine, in fact she was drinking tea with some of her friends. She didn't even call me, but it sounded like my mom." He said.

I was confused.

"Someone played a mean trick on you" I said to him concluding that.

He nodded. We sat quietly for a while when I felt Ashton leaning in. I didn't lean in. What is happening? Why is this happening to me?? His lips were on mine and he moved closer. I started to lean on my back.

"Lunch is ready." My mom called.

We pulled apart.

"Sorry" he said before getting up and walking down stairs.

I was frozen for a while so I didn't move at all. After a while I followed what he did and went downstairs. Mom made pasta, I could just smell it. I sat down next to Ashton and started to ding into my food. So good. There wasn't any conversation just eating but I wasn't complaining. I was so happy to be home, finally. After eating, Ashton left. Both of us my mom and I went to the leaving room to watch some t.v.

7pm.

My mom left for her get together with her friends. I told her she should go and I would be fine by my self. I was sitting in my room reading a book when I heard a knock. I checked the time it is like 8, who could be here at this moment. I went downstairs and grabbed a vase that was on the table. I opened the door to see Calum standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, let's just say you forgot something at my house." He said letting himself in.

He took of his shoes and saw my confused face.

"You will see." He said before smiling.

I smiled back and he followed me to the living room. We both sat on the couch then he handed me a gift bag. I took it with a confused expression and looked inside I saw my red lace that I was wearing I earlier. I blushed.

"You came all the way here to give this to me?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"also I wanted to put it on you." He said coming close to me.

He took of my shirt and took my bra and I let him. Why do I freeze when he touches me. Now my top body was naked. His hands touched the belt of my shorts and he pulled them of too.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"I like seeing you like this" he said putting on the red bra on me.

"When ever I see you please I want you to wear this." He said.

"Really?" I asked him.

He nodded and smiled at me. Then he took of his shirt as well. I looked at him. He looked so good with toned abs.

"Let's watch a movie." He said to me.

I got up immediately and put on the notebook. It is so weird that I do what he tells me to do. It is like I am under his spell or something. I just can't resist him. I sat back down on the couch beside him. He put his arm around me. So basically I watched the whole movie naked while Calum was half naked. I rested my head on his chest. It was romantic I guess. I still don't know what I am doing and why?