Past comes to life

Audrey POV

I told my moms about what happened with ashton and I. They both told me to give him a chance.

"You said that he said that he was hypnotized, right." Katherine asked.

I nodded. They were both hugging me while I cried.

"So give him a chance to explain." My mom said.

I nodded. I got up.

"I will be going now." I said walking upstairs.

As soon as I came home I went to my room and cried. I was tired from all this crying. I was going to call Ashton tomorrow and we will have another talk. Tomorrow I won't be going to work, so can relax and talk to Ashton calmly. I was so tired, I went to sleep in my bed.

~~~~ Calum POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why Audrey isn't picking up my calls. What if something happened. I should go to her house in case. I have been calling her for ever since I didn't see her after lunch time in her office. I called her but no answer. I grabbed my car keys and drove to her house. I quickly got out and knocked on the door. Her mom opened the door.

"Hi Calum." She said.

"Is Audrey home?" I asked quickly.

"Yea, just go upstairs. She is in her bedroom." She said letting me in.

I nodded and ran upstairs. I opened the door to see her sleeping. I walked inside and sat down next to her. I looked at her sleep. Wow! She looks so pretty. Ahh! I really chose the right girl. Why is her face red? Oh she must have a fever. I put my hand on her forehead. No! She is normal. I wonder what it is. I felt her stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me and I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She got up rapidly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Her eyes were wide.

"Ahh! Don't worry I came to check up on you. You weren't answering your phone." I said to her.

"Really?" She asked.

She got up and started to look for her phone. She finally found it under her bed. I laughed.

"How did it end up there?" I asked.

She sat on the bed and checked her phone.

"Wow! I have so many messages and calls."

Suddenly her face changed to angry upset I couldn't tell.

"Ahh! Why is he calling?" She screamed.

"Huh? Who is?" I asked.

"Ashton." She replied.

"Oh."

That was all I was able to say. Ugh why is he calling her? Does he not understand that she doesn't want to talk to him. Ugh he was always like that, never getting the message. Whatever, at least I have Audrey.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

She didn't even look up from her phone just shook her head. She was lying. She wasn't making eye contact with me.

"Lies." I said.

I walked closer to her and started to tickle her.

"No Calum! Don't tickle me." She screamed dropping her phone and trying to run away.

I caught her in time and continued to tickle her. Her laugh was so cute. Wow! This girl is amazing, I fall in live with her every day. I was on top of her while she was under me on the floor. She kept squirming trying to get out of my grasp but I wasn't letting go. I stopped and smiled.

"Why don't we eat?" I asked getting up then giving her a hand.

She nodded. "Yay!" She screamed running downstairs. I laughed and followed her.

"You guys are on time. We were ordering pizza." Said Audrey's mom.

"Yes." We both screamed together.

"So what do you want?" Someone else asked.

I turned around to see my mom. What us she doing here. I thought she was dead. My eyes widen and my smile fell. Her face was pale.

"Oh no, I just remembered I have something important to do." I said getting up quickly.

"Awe." Audrey said. "Do you have to?"

I nodded. "Next time for sure." I said walking fast.

I put on my shoes and walked outside, unlocked my car to sit. I put my head on the wheel. What is she doing here?? I thought u killed her with my two bare hands after she called me a monster. No! This has to be my imagination. I saw her begging me to stop but I didn't. She isnt my mom just looks like her. I started the car and drove home. Well today didn't go out as I planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is a short chapter. Sorry! But I will be writing a new story. It is like a sequel. I will be working on it soon and I will publish it soon. Before reading the sequel check out FALLING FOR THE BAD BOY KAISOO. Only if you like boyxboy and smut. It is by kfnye98 so check it out then read the book called "FALLING FOR THE BROKEN BOY"