Past is clear

Audrey POV

I woke up screaming. I had another nightmare. This time I saw the face of the person and it was Ashton. I was so worried, this can't be true I mean Ashton, how?? I got rid of that thought and checked the time it was 4am. I got and went downstairs, as I opened my door, I heard noises.

"Ahh baby"

"Ahh you got it"

"It so perfect like you got the spot"

My eyes widen, is that my mom and Katherine. I walked toward there room.

"Ahh Katherine, you taste good. I want more" I heard my mom say.

This sounds cool, hearing your mom making sexy noises. I just left them alone and walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen to get some water. I sat down on the dining table. I put my water down after drinking and ran upstairs where I bumped into someone. I looked up.

"Audrey, what are you doing up so early?" My mom asked me.

I looked at my mom. She had messy hair with her top inside out and her wearing just panties.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked her.

"Because......"

"Because we did it and it looks like you either did or got horny." Katherine said form behind mom.

She walked towards my mom, my mom turned around and they kissed each other. I didn't mind it I mean I have lesbian friends or at least use to until I dirfted apart from them.

"Well why don't we watch t.v. since it is to early for breakfast." Mom said quickly.

We just nodded and followed her downstairs. We all sat on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked grabbing the remotes.

"Big bang theory?" Katherine said.

I nodded and put it on. We watched it for an hour then I started to get ready slowly. Mom had work today but took a day off. I guess she wanted to spend some time with Katherine. It has been long since I have seen her smile like I feel so happy for her she found someone to love. By the time I was done mom had made breakfast.

"Look who looks so pretty." Katherine said as I pulled a chair.

"Thanks."

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a black summer dress that was up to my mid thigh. I ate the omelet quickly with my apple juice and left. I went to catch the bus to my work. I showed my ID, as I was about to sit down I saw Calum. I went and sat next to him in the way back where know one was.

"Hi there." I said smiling.

Calum looked up and smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time.

We laughed. Sunddenly Calum grabbed my hand and entwined it.

"You look so sexy today." He said gently rubbing my thigh.

We talked about everything. I pressed the bell when I heard my stop name. I got of and Calum behind me.

"What you doing here?" He asked me.

"I work here." I said.

"How about you?" I asked.

"I have an interview today." He said.

"Good luck." I replied.

I was about to walk away when he pulled closer and kissed me. I kissed back. We were just standing in the middle of the side walk and kissing. We pulled apart.

"Now, I feel more confident." He said walking away while I just stood there.

I begin walking the other direction, took out my keys and unlocked the door for the office. I walked inside to get set up.

~~~~~Ashton POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 10 am. I was already dressed eager to meet Audrey. I took the bus and went to her office. Today, I was going to tell her about my past. I walked inside the office to see Audrey on the phone. I walked to the desk and waved hi. She looked up, smiled and told me to wait. She quickly hung up.

"Ashton, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I wanted to see my beautiful girl." I said.

"Lets have lunch together." I said.

She nodded. She looked at the time.

"15 more minutes." She said.

I nodded.

"Wow, you look so pretty." I said.

"Thanks, you looks good too." She added.

It was lunch time and she got up to leave with me, made our way outside.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Um......subway." She said.

I nodded then gabbed her hand. We walked to the subway and ordered our food. After getting our order, we sat down and ate it.

"Audrey, I want to tell you something. Something about my past." I said.

"Of course." She said.

"Please don't hate me after this." I said.

She nodded.

"Well some time ago I did a really bad thing. I........I was hypnotized into doing something bad." I said.

My voice was cracking, I don't know why can't I say it? Audrey put her hand on mine and entwined our legs.

"You don't have to tell me." She said.

I shook my head, it is now or never.

"I k-k-.......killed......" I paused. "Two people" I said.

"What?" Audrey asked.

I lowered my voice.

"I pushed them......of......a......cliff....." I said tears streaming down my face. I looked down.

"What did they look like?" She asked me with her voice cracking.

"I don't really remember but it was in the beginning of school, like school was about to start" I said whiping my tears and looking up.

"Were they these people?" Audrey said pulling out her phone and showing my pictures of two people.

I looked at them trying to remember. They looked familiar, I went back into my memory and tried to think. My eyes widen. They are them. I nodded.

"WHAT!!" She screamed with years streaming down her face.

She grabbed her things, got up and left. I got up as well but didn't go after her. She probably hates me, now. I actually really liked her and if she hates me I understand. I went to the washroom and cleaned up. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and red. I washed my face with cool water and wiped it. I started to walk out and called my mom to pick me up. I font think I can walk home.

~~~~~~~Audrey POV~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe what I heard. Ashton killed my sisters. I don't know what to do. I was so angry that I just ran out caught the bus and went home. I texted my office that I am leaving and can't come today. I went home. I just couldn't stop crying!! Ashton is the killer to my sisters and just thinking about it wanted to make me kill him. I want to give him the same painful death he gave my sisters.