New Beginnings

It's been a month since I thought about trying again. It is hard like really hard since I shut down the world and now I am coming back. My life has changed a little bit even though I still have the same nightmare but I got a job as an assistant at the psychiatrist office. My mom's friend works there and she was looking for a assistant so my mom said I will do it. I was studing to be a psychiatrist anyways. Today is my first day there. The doctor is explaining everything to me.

"okay, so do you understand?" She asked me

I nodded.

"And if you need any help Amy is here to help you but today she will be coming in a little late"

"Okay" I smiled at her.

She turned around and walked into her office. I sat down on the chair and waited for the people to come. I was looking at a file when a person come up to me. I looked up and smiled. It was a boy with the most curlist blond hair I have ever seen and the most amazing eye color I have ever seen. I couldn't tell what color it was. I am really bad with colours.

"Hello, I have an appointment" he said quietly

I nodded "name"

"Ashton Irwin"

I nodded again and looked up the name Ashton. oh there he is.

"Yes okay just wait till she calls you in" I smiled.

He nodded and walked away to sit on a chair. I called her.

"Ashton is here to see you"

"Okay, send him in"

"Okay" I hung up

"Mr.Irwin you can go inside now" I looked at him.

He got up and made his way towards her room. Just then a lady rushed in.

"Did Ashton come here?" she asked frantically

"Yea, he just went inside"

She nodded then smiled "you are new here, aren't you?"

I nodded "yes I am. I just started to work here"

She nodded then a scream came from the office. I got up and ran inside immediately. I opened the door.

"Doctor is everything all right?" I said.

The lady ran behind and ran up to the boy who was on the floor hugging his knees in the corner. The doctor was trying to calm him down but he was just hugging his knees and mumbling something. the lady ran up and hugged him.

"Baby, shh everything is alright, okay? I want you to calm down. breathe with me. In and out. In and out." The lady said which now I am guessing is his mother she does look like him a little.

"Audrey can you get me water?" the doctor asked.

I nodded and ran back outside and got a bottled water. I ran up to the doctor who was sitting on the ground next to Ashton as well. I handed her the bottle and she gave it to him to drink. He had calmed down by now.

The doctor got up and went to her desk and write down something in her folder.

"Audrey can you please take Ashton outside?" she asked me

I nodded and bent down to pick up Ashton, he was still shaking but not as much.

"Mrs. Irwin can you stay for a little while" I lady nodded and took a seat on the chair as I took Ashton out side. He looked so cute like a baby. He was really calm and acting like a normal person like nothing happened before.