19. Quarantine

2921 Words

When someone says that you have to be quarantined most people think of really bad germs that could kill people. Some people thank of nuclear fallout that can kill people. Maybe they might think that you have a bad immune system and you can get really sick or even die from the common cold. All of these things end in death.

But what if that's not why you and others have to be quarantined?

What if the reason is much worse?

At least in some peoples eyes.

For others, It was fun and funny at the same time.

============================================

Tim's POV

    "We really need to lockdown this area. Not a fake quarantine, but a real one. Haven't any of you noticed the changes yet?" I looked around and the others looked at me confused. "James has always been a soft Dom. But right now, if he was tested, I bet he would test as a Little. Z, Mary, you two would be 100% Mommy and Daddy with out a doubt. And as for me and Tyler. Well. When Tiggger came in to our bedroom we acted like teenagers getting caught for the first time. I'm sitting here still blushing about it. I haven't done that in a long time. Think about it."

    I watched them closely and they were just not getting yet. "Mary, those pills you took were supposed to take 2 to 3 days to work. They took less then one and Tiggger was being fed by you. How is that possible? James is acting more like a 5 year old every hour. Just look at them playing with the food. A toddler is trying to feed an infant over there. And you two are watching and laughing at the kids playing."

    Except for the little kids, the room was silent. Recognition sparked in both Zake's and Mary's eyes at that moment. Then Tyler scoffed, "I'm not acting like a teenager. Just because I got a little embarrassed about Tiggger seeing us fool around a little. That don't mean anything. I'm an adult and I don't care what any of you say."

    I stiffened a laugh and continued. "And there you have it. A rebellious teenager for you. Instead of thinking it through like he normally would have, he went straight to defense. Not to mention his prank earlier. Sending the younger brother in to your room knowing that he would get in to trouble. And James actually falling for it? Does that sound like ether of them to you two?"

    "And what about you Tim? How young are you feeling?" Mary asked. "Also, how did you figure all this out anyway?" Now I was going to get busted.

    "No getting mad ok?" I looked at Mary and Zake and they both nodded. "Well I am older then Tyler. And more mature too. But before I came here I was sorta in James's room getting ready to set up a prank to get him back. But I didn't." I paused to look at them. They were both staring at me like the parents they are now. "I promise I didn't set anything up, ok? I didn't have time to. But I did see something that James wrote down."

    I handed them a pice of paper. "It's his thoughts about a family dynamic. Our family dynamic. The part that got me was that he put himself as the big brother. And you two as the mommy and daddy. That got me thinking about what has been happening lately since Tiggger got here. And the way he set up the family would normally have been correct. But now, with what happened a little bit ago..."

    "It looks like you two would be the teenagers of the family. Not the uncles." Zake finished. "And now that I'm thinking about it. Mary, even with the pills, you would have never cried and hugged me the way you did. I think we are all going soft. I would have ripped Tyler apart for doing what he did to Mary and Tiggger before this. But instead I thought I would teach him a lesson instead. Just like a Daddy Dom would do. And I would have never been able to stop Mary from kicking his ass ether. So Tim, what do you suggest?"