Chapter 5

"I can't wait to take her home with me. She belongs with me. Beside me as my queen. Our relationship might not have a perfect start but I kown I'll love her forever."

These were the thoughts roaming in ashar's mind while Meera ran away from the place. He looked at her father and nothing gave him more satisfaction that seeing him so broken

He looked him in the eye and smirked.

"I won"

H mouthed to him and went away.

He came back to his chamber and but on my way he saw Arham with a girl. She was wearing a Hindustani attire. He was saying something and she laughed. He just went away to his room and told a soldier to call Arham.

"Baadshah-e-salamat"

"I am getting married tomorrow"

"Maharaj maan gye?"

(The king agreed)

"Unke maane ya na maane se koi farak nahi pdhta."

(Nothing changes with his concent.)

" Mubarak ho baadshah"

(Congratulations baadshah)

"We are getting married with the hindustani traditions. You and all the ministers will be from my side. There should be no problem with the queen's welcome. I want you to inform my people in kabul that their king is coming back with their queen"

" Jaisa aap chahe. Chalte hain "

(Whatever you say . I will leave now)

He walked out with a smirk. Bastard.

I went to my bed and closed my eyes. Just one day and Meera will be my wife. Just the thought of it made me feel so peaceful.

....................................

Meera continued sitting in my room with all kinds of thoughts roaming in her head. She doesn't want to marry him, the way he talked to her father pissed her off.

But she knows that what she is doing can bring peace between the nations, and if not there will be a huge war.

Niharika came in and looked at her being in deep thoughts. She sat beside her on the bed and kept a hand on her's

"Bas Meera ab shant ho jao. Hum jante hain ki tum khush nahi ho, abhi bhi samay hai tum bhag sakti ho, hum tumahai sahayata karenge"

( Calm down Meera. I know that you are not happy. If you want you acn run away, I will help you)

I slightly chuckled.

"Aur fir uske baad kya? Vo Hindustan ko tabah kar denge. Tume nahi janti unhe niharika. Jaise unhone humse baat ki hum daar gaye. Vo kuch bhi kar sakte hain."

(And then what. He will destroy aur nation. You don't know him. The way he talked to me scared me. He can do anything.)

She just closed her eyes and tightened the hug.