Chapter 13

Meer woke up in the morning and saw Ashar's face really close to her face. His breathing was slow and his hair was messed up a little. His light stubble made him look more attractive in the morning.

She tried to wake him up by lightly shaking him.

"Ashar wake up"

He groaned and tightened his grip around her waist.

What the hell, it's late in the morning. Is the royal court closed today?

"Uth jaiye Ashar. Kam nahi hai kya Aaj?"

(Wake up Ashar. Don't you have work today)

He opened his eyes and looked at her. After staring at her for sometime he snuggled his face deeper in the crook of her neck.

"Aapki jaban se hamara naam nashe jaisa hai"

(My name from your mouth is addictive)

Meera felt her cheeks heating up and she looked down at his chest making them even more red because he was half naked.

His chest looked strong and his abdominal muscles were prominent, his biceps had light shade of tanned skin.

He brought his hand to her face and tucked a hair strand behind her ear. His fingers were long and his hand was the size of her face.

He can easily break someone's face with that.

"Subha subha itna khoobsurat lagna gunah hai malika-e-jahan. Hume aapko saza deni padegi"

(It's a crime to look this beautiful in the morning. I'll have to punish you)

He whispered through his husky voice.

"Hum-"

(Shh. You will not say anything. I will decide your punishment and your punishment is that you will cook for me today)

Meera instantly looked down.

What the hell is wrong with me? I was thinking something else.

"Will you?"

Cook food for him? Well I am not a bad cook and I can make food for him but I don't know how to cook non veg food.

She looked at him and nodded.

(Yes. But I can only cook vegetarian food)

"Aap zeher bhi khilayengi toh hum kha lenge"

(I will even eat poision if you give me)

He cheeks instantly heated up for the nth time in the morning. He was in a romantic mood right in the morning.

She looked up to see him smiling. He looked so beautiful while smiling. She internally wished to see him smile everyday in the morning.

She moved out of the bed opening the curtains and stepped out from the bed area and moving towards the hammam.

Some workers came to help her take a bath. She took off her lehenga and wrapped a cloth around her.

The female workers helped her in washing her hair while some poured milk on her arms and neck.

A few moments later niharika came inside. She looked flushed.

something is wrong with her. She is being wierd since we came here.

"You look happy today malika"

Meera laughed at that. Niharika calling her begum sounds really funny to her.

"Malika?"

She said with slight chuckle.