Chapter 11

Meera woke up in the morning alone in the bed. Standing up she removed the curtains and moved out from the bed area.

Coming out she saw Shabana and a few attendents moving here and there. Big boxes were scattered around the chamber.

"Arey malika aap uth gayi. Aap naha lijiye phir aapko tyar bhi hona hai"

(Malika you woke up! You should take a bath. You have to get ready)

She nodded and went towards the hammam.

Some female attendents helped her

Some female attendents helped her. The tub was filled with all kinds of scents. She told them to move out for sometime as she  wanted to be alone.

Leaning her head on the wall thoughts roamed around her head about Ashar.

He married her forcefully, but he is respectful. He talks to her with respect but she can't forget what he did that day when he threatened her.

But now that they are married, it seems different. She feels attracted towards him. He is handsome. He is hot and most importantly he is caring.

She closed her eyes with these thoughts in mind.

....................................

"Meera!!"

She jerked up from my slumber.

"Aaj yahin sone ka irada hai kya. Chalo utho"

(Do you plan to sleep here today)

"God! Did I actually sleep here? I am so stupid." She thought.

Shr got out of the tub and dried her body to put on the traditional clothes.

"Mashallah Malika aap toh behad khoobsurat lag rahin hain

"Mashallah Malika aap toh behad khoobsurat lag rahin hain. Baadshah toh dekhte he reh jayenge"

(Mashallah Malika you look devine. Baadshah will not be able to look away)

Shabana said while drying her hair and the attendents started giggling.

Meera chuckled and looked down.