Chapter 8

Meera sat in my palanquin but she was not alone

Meera sat in my palanquin but she was not alone. Niharika had joined her after many protests. She was not ready to leave her friend alone.

The soldiers started off as the trumps blew.
And meera's heart started thumping.

Niharika held her hand tightly. She had no energy to say a word so leaned back and tried to sleep.

................................

She woke up when somebody shook her. She looked up and saw woman wearing a sharara trying to wake her up.

"Hum paunch gye hain Malika. Baadshah ne aapko aaram karne ke liye kaha hai"

(We have arrived malika. You should take rest)

She said as Meera nodded and shook niharika to wake her up.

"Niharika utho. Aaj sena yahi ruk kar aaram karege. Utho na"

(Niharika ge up. We will rest here today. Get uppp)

She woke up and looked lost.

"Chalo ab"

(Come on now)

They came out and looked at the huge set of rooms around.

"Malika baadshah ka khawbgaah uss taraf hai. Chaliye aapko vahan le chale"

(Malika that is the kings room. Come I'll take you there)

She pointed out to the biggest of them all. As meera looked around it her eyes went toward the bed and it was decorated with flower petals.

Did they think that we would do something. Absolutely wrong, she thought.
She Sat on the bed as Niharika sat with her and said..

"Meera apna khayal rakhna, hum subha hote he aa jayenge"

(Take care of yourself Meera. I will come in the morning)

"Niharika hum..."

(I...)

"Takhliya"

(Privacy)

His dominating sent filled the room as he stepped inside and told the helpers to move out.Niharika looked at her and then slowly moved out.

Meera just kept sitting on her place and felt scared to move. Now when she saw him clearly, she took in his appearance. His body was huge, so tall. His muscles flexed as he took his sherwani off. His biceps were prominent from his black kurta.

Just then she realised he could easily crush her with his weight.

He came on the bed and sat near her legs.
He forwarded his hand to touch her arm but she moved away.

He chuckled and took his hand back

"Aaj ki raat bahut haseen hai.....nahi?
Aap aur hum iss terha ek kamre mai akele aur vo bhi jub hum aapke shauhar baan chuke hain. Kuch ajeeb sa hai"

(It is a beautiful night isn't it. You and me alone and that too when we are married. It feels wierd)

Taking her hand he lightly kissed it muttering.

"Mehendi bahut khoobsurat hai aapki."

(Your mehendi is beautiful)

Meera looked around feeling nervous. What was he trying to do? He suddenly came closer and held her arms pulling her closer.

Meeta was shocked and had no time to react.

"Bahut samay se iss waqt ka intazaar kar rahe thee hum"

(I was waiting for this night)

.................................

He tucked a hair strand behind her ear. She looked so serene to him. This was all he ever wanted. He had loved her since years and now being close to her felt like a dream.

Pulling her closer he lowered his face to her neck and kissed it softly.

Meera felt a wierd sensation in her body as he Gently layed her down on the bed. Sucking harder he gained a soft whimper from her.

He nibbled on her neck a little harshly making her shiver.

finnally stopping he looked at her face which was flushed red.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Her cheeks turned red and her breathing was uneven. She slowly got up from the bed and moved to take off her Jewelry.

He also got up and with predatory steps went towards her.

She sat down on the huge stool coverd in velvet cloth and started taking off her earings.

Ashar came behind her and gazed deeply into her eyes. He held her hand softly which was holding the eating and kept it down.

Proceeding to take off her nosering he spoke.

"Aap janti hain hume aapse mohabbat kab hui?"

(Do you know when I fell in love with you?)

She shivered as his fingers brushed her neck as he touched the hook of her necklace. Lost in the sensation she shook her head.

"Jab hum 25 saal ke thee tab hum hindustan aaye thee. Vahan humne pelhi baar aapko dekha aur tabhi humne soach liya tha ki aap hamari Malika banege."

(When I was 25 and visited hindustan. I saw you there for the first time and decided that you will become my queen)

She just sat there listening to him.

"Aap itni khubsurat lag rahi thi hume aaj bhi yaad hai.

(You were looking so beautiful)

His hands went down towards her waist chain to take it off sending different sensations to her body while his fingers so lightly touched her bare waist.

"Aur hum tabhi se aapke deevane ho gye thee"

(And I became mad for you)

Removing her heavy head set he kept it on the table.

"Chaliye phir raat bahut ho gayi hai. Aap Sona chate hain ya phir......"

(It's late now. Let's sleep or do you want To......)

She got out of her sensations hearing his words and sprinted towards the bed getting under the covers.

He chuckled and went towards the other side. He came inside the comforter and snaked his big arm around her small waist pulling her closer to him.

Closing his eyes in peace he spoke..

"Shabba kher"

(Good night)

...

Tadaaaaaaaa