Chapter 15

They went inside the chamber. It was now dark. The sun has just set and the wind was blowing. The clouds were accumulating as it was about to rain.

Ashar went towards the sitting area to do his work while Meera walked towards the small area which had flowers. Niharika had kept the flowers in the plate.

She started arranging the flowers inside the small area and sat there for sometime.

As Ashar was going through the papers one letter caught his attention.

The letter was still sealed with the stamp of it's empire. Looking at the seal he figured out that the letter was from Amir dynasty. And it's king Amir Hamza.

His blooded enemy. Fucking bastard.

"Arham"

He called loudly, he needed to know what this man is planning to do.

"Baadshah"

Arham came inside. He looked worried and his breathing was uneven is if he was running before coming here.

"Baadshah, Amir sultanate se ek paigam aaya tha."

"Baadshah, we received a letter from Amir sultanate"

"Jante hain. Uski maamle mai baat karne ke liye bulaya hai tumhe"

(I know. That's why I called you here. To discuss the matter)

"Dakshin mai kafi hal-chal ho rahi hai. Pta nahi ye Amir kya karna chahata hai"

(There are some problems in the south. We don't know what Amir is plotting about)

"Dakshin mai agar hal chal hai toh uska pata lagao. Hamari awam ko koi bhi pareshni nahi honi chahiye"

(If there is any problem in the south then find out about it. I don't want the people to suffer)

He nodded and took the lette from Ashar. L

"Take this and tell me tomorrow what he wants"

He bowed and went away. Ashar knows that this man is planning something big against their empire.

Meera came back after arranging the flowers and blew off all the diyas in the room. Going towards the bed area she drew the curtains around and left some of the diyas without blowing them off.

Ashar would do it when he comes back. She went to the dressing area to remove the jewellery. Removing her head piece, necklaces, earings, waist chain and heavy Karas she moved back to the bed area.

The only jewellery she wore to bed were her bangles and her nose ring.

Laying on the bed she pulled the comforter up. As she closed my eyes she heard loud thunders form outside. Following came the loud shreakes of rain.

She closed my eyes as she slowly went into deep slumber.

She was in deep sleep when a loud thunder woke her up. Sitting up she looked around for ashar but he was nowhere around.

Light peaked from the sitting area. Standing up from the bed she moved the curtains away to call him.

It was still raining outside. The windows were closed yet the sound was prominent.

She walked up to the room, as she entered she saw him sitting there with some papers scattered around.

"Baadshah"

She called him, snapping out of his thoughts he looked up. His hair was messed up and his eyes were slightly red.

"Raat bahut ho gayi hai. Ab aapko Sona chahiye"

(It's late now. You should sleep)

He nodded and got up. Not bothering to arrange the papers he came closer and held her hand.

"Aapko uthne ki zaroorat nahi thi meera."

(You didn't have to wake up meera)

"Vo barish ki vajha se hamari neend khul gyi"

(I woke up because of the rain)

He just hummed listening to her. Reaching the bed they both layed down.

He hugged her tightly as her face was pressed to his chest. Feeling good with the warmth his body provided her in this rainy night she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

......................................

The morning sunlight fell on Meera's face waking her up from deep slumber. She moved out of the bed and went directly towards the hammam.

Coming out she dried het hair with a cotton cloth, and wore her clothes.

She wore a red lehenga with minimum jewelry. A nose ring, earings, payal and some bangles with the nuptial chain.

The lehenga skirt had golden work at the bottom which looked beautiful.

As she walked out she saw ashar sitting there in a white kurta, his overcoat was lying beside him on the dewan as his crown was not around.

She noticed in these days he doesn't wear his crown often.

As she moved forward, her payal creating noises as he looked up.

"Oh Meera, come"

He ordered the attendents to bring food as they both had their breakfast together. Today's breakfast was different from what he usually ate in the morning. There was no non-vegetarian food.

After eating she moved to clean her hands. When she came back he was still standing there

"Come I have something to show you "

He held her hand and went towards the library. They entered the library and he took her towards a wall. He pressed the wall as it opened into a room.

They moved further and meera's eyes widened. She looked around and felt her eyes getting watery.

She moved forward to touch the walls. They were made exactly like the ones they had back home in Hindustan.

She felt him coming closer as he held her shoulders.

"Did you like it?"

She instantly turned around and hugged him tightly. She felt his chest vibrating as he chuckled. She just wrapped her arms around his torso as he circled his arm around her waist.

The room was exactly like what they had in Hindustan. The walls had the same work and the most beautiful part of the whole room was the swing.

She broke the hug and moved around the room as she walked out from the door that led to the huge balcony.

He is very thoughtful for what he did.

As she was standing near the thick railings she felt arms wrapping around her waist as he kept his chin on her shoulder.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you"

He said as he kissed the side of her forehead.

...

Enjoy the update.