The End

Ashar's parents watched as shehzadi rasul sat in her palanquin that would take her to
Lahore. In the morning when ashar told them everything they were in shock.

Although his mother knew what a cruel lady rasul was she never thought she could stoop so low.

Her husband was however broken to see his sister committing suck a serious crime and going against the king that too to seperate him from his queen.

After her departure nobody had the power to talk about anything at all. Ahar returned to the chamber and saw Meera itting in the balcony with little rabbits playing around her.

He went and sat beside her as she looked back.

She passed him a smile as he returned it although it showed on his face that he was actually thinking about what all happened. His aunt was one of the closest persons to him and whatever happened broke his trust.

..................................

"Niharika let's get married"

Arham spoke looking at her while she stared back at him with utter shock.

"Arham-"

"Hum jante Hain ki aap kya soach Rahi ho, leking iss wakt yahi karna munasif hoga. Hume aapse mohabbat hai aur hum aapse nikaah karna chate hain."

(I know what you are thinking but I think this is the best option we have. I love you and I want to marry you)

Niharika was at a loss of words. Did she want to marry him? Yes. But why was she thinking about her parents. She never wanted to meet them again. They were ready to sell her to that disgusting man and always ill treated since she was a kid.

And arham, he is the only person after Meera who made her feel wanted and loved. She loves him and it would be absolutely right to marry him.

"Yes I want to marry you"

.
.
.

Their wedding took place after a week with limited guests. Arham's parents welcomed her with love and she finally felt welcomed somewhere.

The former king and the queen mother blessed the both of them and threw a big feast after the intimate wedding to honour their chief commander.

After the wedding the environment in the palace got much lighter. Ashar slowly came out of the wall he had built around him since he left Meera alone. His father also slowly accepted the fact that his sister was the main culprit while the queen mother stood by him each day.

..................................

2 months later

"Meera" niharika entered the chamber looking for Meera. It was the last month of her pregnancy and ashar had strictly instructed them to take proper care of her.

She frowned when she found no one on the bed. But she felt her heartbeat picking up its place as she heard an ear piercing scream from the garden connected to the chamber.

She immediately ran outside and saw Meera crouching down while holding her stomach.

"Meera...Meera" holding her stomach she tried to make her stand but Meera cried out of pain.

"NOOOO....please no..it hurts so much"

Niharika looked around in worry just when she saw some attendees coming towards them.

"Jao aur ja kar baadshah ko bulao, jaldi Karo"

(Go and call the king, hurry up)

She looked back at Meera and saw her loosing consciousness.