Chapter 14

Meera felt like she couldn't breathe. He had a strong grip around her neck and waist while his lips moved on hers making it impossible for her to move around.

She felt the sensations all over her body as he sucked on her lips slowly and gently. His hands moved all over her back making her moan.

His hand fisted her hair tightly as his lips sucked hers. She was stuck to her place as her eyes closed because of its effect.

Moving her hand upwards she placed her palm on his chest to create some distance because she needed to breathe. Breaking the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Hume khane ka intezar rahega"

(I will wait for my food)

Placing a wet kiss on her lips he went out of the hammam.

She sat down and took a deep breath to calm down. The proximity always made her feel nervous around him.

She shook her head to remove these thoughts from her mind. Looking around she found herself arone in the bath. She moved out of the hammam and got ready in a lehenga.

She wore a white embroidered lehenga, adorning it with some simple jewellery

She wore a white embroidered lehenga, adorning it with some simple jewellery. Coming out of the dressing area she saw Shabana waiting for her there.

"It's good that you are here Shabana. I will cook for baadshah today. Please take me to the kitchen"

"Ji malika aaiye"

(Yes Malika. Please come)

They both started walking towards the kitchen as meera looked around while they walked through the huge corridor.

On one side it has rooms and the other side opened for the common garden. It was filled with flowers, pigeons and rabbits.

I would come here in the evening to pick up flowers for my chamber.

Just then they reached the kitchen.

"Aadab Malika"

(Greetings Malika)

The head chef said.

"Greetings head chef. I will cook the food today."

"Jaisa aap kahe Malika. Ye hai Soha, ye aapki madad karegi"

(As you say malika. This is Soha, she will help you)

He pointed towards a middle aged woman. She came forward and greeted her.

Meera started cooking and soha helped me by providing her with the spices. She made Bhindi ki kalonji, Baati Chokha, Chawal ki puri and soya methi aloo, Dahi Bade and kheer.

"Bring this to the common dining area. Today everybody will eat together"

The helpers arranged the food items in the common dining area. She always had food in my chamber but today she cooked food for everybody so it's better to eat with the family. She thought.