Chapter 29

"now now, who do we have here"
Amir said looking back at meera with dark angry eyes.

She immediately tried to get out of his hold but it only tightened in her wrist making her scrunched up in pain.

She helped as he threw her towards the wall harshly causing her to fall down.

"Ahh" a loud cry came out of her mouth when he pulled her hair hurting her scalp. Her hand immediately went to her belly but without him noticing it.

"Mai toh tumhe tab se dhund Raha tha jab se tumahari aur ashar ki shadi hui thi magar dekho tum toh khud mere pass chali aayi"

(I was looking for you since you got married to ashar but look you yourself came in my den)

The smirk on his face made her feel like punching him on the spot but before she could do that he pulled her hair even more making her close her eyes in pain.

He brought her face closer to his own as she looked away when his hand caressed her cheek. He pulled her cheeks roughly glaring into her eyes.

Meera immediately pushed him aside and stood up taking long steps back. Covering her head with her veil she shouted on him.

"Ashar jald he aayenge, aur jab vo aayenge tumhe koi nahi bacha payega Amir, bhagwan bhi nahi"

(Ashar will come soon and when he finds out, nobody will be able to save you Amir, not even god.)

"You"

"Shehanshah, vo bahar kuch sainik paigam laye hain, sayyid ki sena Karachi ke pass payi gayi hain"

(Shehanshah, soldiers have come, they said that sayyid army was seen in Karachi)

Meera's heart pumped loudly as he gave her a hard glare while walking outside the tent. Just as she was left alone she slumped down the wall crying as her shoulder shook with heavy sobs.

................................

Two weeks later

"We are almost there baadshah. After two kilometres the boundary starts. We have to be careful and ensure that nobody sees us"

Arham conveyed the message to ashar while both of them were in their horses back heading towards Amir hamza's camp.

Amongst all the voices ashar was still quiet, not just today he has been quiet since two months now. Two months since he is away from Meera and one month since she was kidnapped.

He didn't show anyone but he was aware of the anger that was building inside him. He was anxious to meet her and especially as she was pregnant it was important for her to be safe.

He didn't say anything just neighed the horse to mover faster towards the boundary. As they reached there he got down from his horse and looked ahead of the sand dunes.

A big carvan was situated there with a big number of soldiers protecting it.

"Set up the tents" saying so he moved towards a quiet area. Just a few hours more and meera will be in his arms.

....................................

Meera and niharika were in their tent sitting quietly without speaking a word. Meera ducked her head on the wall as she sat with both her knees touching her chin with her arms circling around her legs.

It was night time and harsh wind was blowing in the cold desert. Soft tears flowed down her cheeks as her eyes were closed.

Her right hand pressed softly on her four months pregnant belly trying to ease the pain she was feeling since days. A month, a whole month has passed since they were captured by Amir. She dreaded the day she decided to run away.

She wondered how long she will be able to hide the fact that she was pregnant from Amir. She knew once he gets to know about it, he would surely kill her. No way in hell he will keep calm and not hurt his arch enemy's child.

Her baby was giving her a hard time since the past week. Frequent vomiting and pain in her lower abdomen had drained out all her energy.

Her heart cried for ashar, she wanted to do nothing more but to hug him tightly and cry her heart out. She didn't know why Amir humza was quiet after that day. He don't visit her again and the face that he left her alone for days made her understand that he for sure was panning something disrupting and disastrous .

"Meera?" Niharika's voice broked her out of her stance.

"Tum theak toh ho?"

(Are you okay?)

She said coming forward and sitting next to her. Seeing her tears she immediately wiped her cheeks and pulled her into a hug.

"What happened Meera?"

"It-its paining niharika... I can't take it anymore"

Her voice came out tired and her face looked warned out.

"Pl...please I want ashar.. please I need him.. I can't take it anymore" she broke down into heavy cries. Niharika felt her heart beating crazily as she saw her best friend crying heavily from pain.

She felt her own eyes getting teary looking at her condition and for being helpless, for not being able to do anything to help her.

"Meera" a whisper was all that came out of her mouth. She caressed her forehead but a shriek left her mouth when meera slumped down on the bed with half her eyes closed.

"I need him" was the only thing she could voice out.

Suddenly their attention was taken by the loud voices coming from outside. Niharika immediately stood up and peeked out of the curtain only to see the soldiers in a frenzy.

"Sayyid se Jang shuru ho gyi hai, sab tayaar ho jao"

(Sayyid has stared the was, everybody get ready)

Meera immediately tried to stand up listing to the voice of the soldier. Finally ashar was here to take her back. Although she was feeling drowsy she got down from the bed moving towards the window.

But before she could say a word they both heard a loud grunt from the entrance of their tent and they saw Amir waking inside taking big angry steps towards her.

In an instance he held her wrist and pulled her closer.

"Your husband thinks he can outsmart me, let's see then"

She tried to get out of his hold but the grip around her wrist tightened as he dragged her out of the tent.

"Leave me" this was all she managed to speak out, her body was almost giving up as she felt her eyes being closed.

...

Finally after so long.

I'm sorry for the late update.

So what do you all think about this one?