Chapter 12

Meera saw him standing there with a neutral face. Looking away she went towards the dressing table. Sitting on the chair she started removing her jewellery.

Ashar looked at her for sometime and then went to the bathroom. 

"So after behaving this way he is showing me this attitude. Fine. Let him be." She thought.

Her eyes turned glossy at his ignorance, but she wouldn't cry.  Removing all the jewellery she stood up to change in her cotton lehenga choli. The traditional clothes were beautiful but a little uncomfortable to sleep in.

Changing into a while cotton anarkali she came back to the bed and drew the curtains.

She heard footsteps as he came back from the bath and waited for him to come but instead heard some commotion in the chamber

She washed her tears away and peeked from the comforter and her eyes widened. He was sitting on the dewan drinking alcohol.

"What the hell is wrong with him." She would have been screaming at him only if he would not have been drinking.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She planned to give him a good lesson but thought against it. Drunk men seemed dangerous and she preferred to stay away.

................................

Meera was in deep slumber when she felt an arm snaking around her waist. This happens everyday but today it is different.

She was hurt from his behaviour, so she pushed his hand away.

And this was something Ashar was not expecting so he tried again but she again pushed his arm away. He groaned and instantly turned her on her back.

She looked in his eyes, they were a little red and swollen. Great now he was drunk.

"Meera"

His tone was authoritative but she refused to obey. Why should she anyway?

"Meera"

This time he said it louder but she kept her palms on his chest to push him away.

He held her wrists and pinned them on the bed. Leaning towards her neck he dipped his head into the crook of her neck. She sucked in a breath and started struggling in his grip.

"Meera hamari taraf dekhiye"

(Meera look at me)

She didn't say anything just tried to wiggle out of his hold. But instead of leaving her  tightened his grip around her wrists which turned a little red.

As a hiss left her mouth he looked at her wrists and left them immediately.

He sat on the bed while she started sobbing. Trying to hug her he came forward but she pushed him away.

"Chale jaiye yahan se "

(Go away)

"Meera aapko lagi hai hume dekhne dijiye"

(You are hurt. Let me see)

"Hatiye yahan se"

(Go away from here)

She stood up and went out of the bed area. He followed and held her arm.

"Leave me"

"Aapko hua kya hai?"

(What happened to you)

"Aapko nahi pata?"

(You don't know?)

"Nahi"

(No)

"Go where you were till now. You said you love me. What kind of love is this" she asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"Meera?"

"What Meera. You were with someone else"

Meera looked at his face as his is lips turned into a slight smirk. He thinks it's funny?

"I smell jealousy" his voice came out just in a whisper.

She arrowed her eyes.

"You think it's funny?"

She pushed him and moved away from the but he came behind and held her arm.

"Aapko toh humse hamesha koi shikayat rehti hai."

(You are always upset with me)

"Aapko kaha na jaiye jahan thee abhi tak"

(Go away to the person you were with till now)

"Lekin Arham abhi so rahe honge."

(But Arham must be sleeping)

"You were with him?"

"Toh aur kahan?"

(Where else)

"Vo mehfil-"

(The ceremo-)

"Aapko akela chor kar hum kahi nahi reh sakte aur vesi bhi aaj toh hamari nikkah ki raat hai. Aapko kaise akela chor dete hum"

(I can't stay anywhere without you. And moreover this is our wedding night how can I leave you alone)

Meera instantly looked down. Wedding night? She looked at him and saw him properly for the first time since he came in the chamber.

Messy hair, his forehead was slightly sweaty. His biceps flexed through his black kurta. He looked so hot.

In an instant he picked her up bridal style and moved toward the bed. Laying her on the bed he hovered above her.

"What ar-"

"Shh.."

He kept a finger on my lips.

"Aaj kuch maat kahiye Meera. Aapko jee bhar dekhne dijiye."

(Don't say anything. Let me admire you)

His hand cupped her face as his fingers traced her jaw as he slowly leaned his face towards her neck.

Placing his lips on her collarbone he gave her feathering kisses all over her neck as he moved below. Trailing soft kisses he hooked her blouse and pulled it below only to display her cleavage.

His kisses were deep. He moved further and sucked above her breasts Meera felt her skin burning and her body was heating up.

He suddenly moved away and took off his kurta and her eyes widened. His body was well built just like she imagined and his abdominal muscles looked strong.

He again hovered above her and pinned her hands above her head.

He brought his face closer to her lips and  while staring deep into her eyes he slowly bent forward and touched his lips with her's.

Just that moment she pushed him away lightly to catch her breath and corrected her clothes.

He slightly moved behind her and snaked his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

Meera took a deep breath and closed her eyes keeping all the thoughts away trying to sleep and before dozing off she felt a gentle kiss on her forehead.

...

What do you think about meera and Ashar. Tell me guys I really want to know.

Meera

Ashar

Love you all

Vote and comment