𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

AUTHOR NOTE:
Before we start the chapter, let's imagine that the Archgate Films took over the Joey Drew Studios around the 1960s for the sake of the story and Wilson discovered the Ink Machine in the same timeline which means that Y/N has been working for a couple of years before the events happen. In the Bendy Wiki it's mentioned that in 1972, Archgate Films bought the studio and Wilson found the ink machine. This will be changed. I hope it's clear.

So let's not waste time and get to the story.

Enjoy!
_______________________

WARNING: Mention of cannibalism⚠️

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Prologue
The Sinister Smile
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile!❞

EVERYONE IN THE STUDIO knew you as the smiling woman. You were always smiling that some of the Archgate Pictures workers thought it was weird and kind of creepy.

You have been working here for a few years now and the people here seemed to be cautious around you. However, you never cared about what they think about you. It was enough that you have high confidence in yourself. You were considered to be one of the top and main animators in the studio much to a lot of workers dismay. The benefits of working extra hours at night had paid well, the studio's owner finally agreed to add your character in the show. His name is Alastor and he was acting like a rival to Bendy in the new season. Alastor and Bendy shared a lot of things...

One: they are both demons who like to smile.

Two: they both enjoy dancing and kind of flirtatious.

Three: they both don't like the Butcher Gang.

The owner liked the idea of having a rival in the show which made you so happy. Since that day, you have dedicated yourself to draw the new episodes of Alastor VS Bendy. All of this and you didn't abandoned your dark activities. Call it cruelty, madness, insanity, whatever. You just find it amusing and... delicious. You would be lying if you said you didn't feast on some of your victims. It was fun to be honest.

Anyway...

The night was no different from any other night. You stayed after the work hours to finish the drawing.

You grinned happily at the unfinished sketch, "Aren't you just fabulous, my dear Alastor? One day, you will be the star of this show

You grinned happily at the unfinished sketch, "Aren't you just fabulous, my dear Alastor? One day, you will be the star of this show." You mumbled, taking a sip from your black coffee. The show is still going in black and white, but you secretly had colored Alastor... Red suits him a lot. You leaned back to relax your muscles for a bit, "It's been a while since I had a little... fun." You thought while closing your E/C eyes, running a hand through your H/L H/C hair. You returned to continue drawing, this was the last picture and you're done for the night.

Just then...

"Oh, another night here, Y/N?" Someone spoke from behind you. You turned around and smiled your usual smile, "You know the drill, my dear Wilson." You replied, fixing the glasses on your face. The old janitor chuckled and approached you, "You sure do work a lot, but a pretty lady like yourself shouldn't remain awake till this hour." He advised with concern, putting his hand on your shoulder. You laughed lightly and placed your pen down, "I'm aware, you don't need to worry about me, pal. Also, I have just finished my work for the night." You assured and took yet another sip from the coffee.

A strange smile appeared on Wilson's face, "Can I ask a favor from you then?" He asked while clasping his hands together. You raised an eyebrow in suspicion, but you decided to play along, "Of course! Anything for you, my friend." Once you said that, Wilson's smile turned slightly evil. You can pinpoint such a small thing because you do that yourself.

"I want you to gather the items in the list and bring them to me in the museum."

He handed you a piece of paper with list of things written on it...

A cogwheel.
A Bendy plushie.
A wrench.
An inkwell.
The Illusion of Living book.
A record.

Those were weird items for sure, but you didn't question it a lot. You mentally shrugged your shoulders, "I will, just give me a couple of minutes and the items will be in you possession." You cheerfully stated. Wilson nodded, "Thank you, Y/N. You don't know how much you helped me." He replied back before turning to leave. You looked at the paper then proceeded to walk out of your office, "Better start sooner." You talked to yourself as you went to fetch the needed items.

-TIME SKIP-

You made your way to the museum, arms filled with random things that Wilson asked for. It didn't take you long to find them and return to the assigned place.

Once you entered, you saw a strange machine and six pedestals around the room. Wilson was standing right before the machine, "Great job, Y/N. I knew you can do it. Please, place them on the pedestals then pull the lever over there." He instructed and you did as you were told.

After placing the items on the pedestals, you pulled the lever. To your surprise, you heard the ink machine activate and ink coming out of it. What shocked you was that Wilson pulled you harshly by your shoulder, "What the-...!" You couldn't finish your sentence as you saw Wilson smile in a creepy way, "It's time, Y/N. You and your creation will be able to stop that monster." He spoke up in a hushed voice, but he was surprised when he saw the sinister smile on your lips.

"You know, my friend, you know nothing about me."

You swiftly pulled a pocketknife you keep in case you wanted to amuse yourself. You opened it and pushed the old man against the wall, the knife pressed against his neck, "Yes, I'm a humble animator, but I can do unimaginable things that even the devil himself will be ashamed of. Maybe I can just feast on you, it has been so long." You crazily declared, your smile widened more than usual and your eyes shrunken while twitching. Wilson frowned upon seeing how crazy you looked, "Y/N, I'm just asking for your help..." He started while trying to slowly reach for a hammer on top of the lever.

"Elucidate."

"You see... there's a creature, an entity of an evil living ink, hunting down and harming others. You and Alastor are definitely the ones you can stop him."

"Now, isn't this just a nonsense?"

"It's true. He is evil and cruel, you only can stop him."

When he noticed that you were listening closely, he quickly pulled the hammer and strongly hit your head. You fell down, feeling the ink slowly consuming you, "I'm sure you will be perfect there, Y/N." He stated, throwing your latest colored drawing of Alastor your way. Your conscious slowly faded as you watched Wilson looking down at you, blood dripping down your face.

"I will kill you, Wilson. Remember that." That was the last thing you thought of before darkness consumed.

_______________________

What do you think? Should I continue?