𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Nine
A New Appearance
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

ANOTHER NORMAL DAY in Joey Drew Studios, nothing out of ordinary happened. The only thing that happened recently was Bendy sorta bonded up with his enemies, getting on each other's good side. You were mostly around the city, doing a bit of... shady schemes with the Lost Ones.

Bendy on the other hand seemed to have something in mind.

Bendy was now with Henry and Sammy in the Ink Machine room. Henry rubbed his eyes and sighed, "Let me get this straight, you want to get into the ink machine and get a better appearance?" He stated with uncertainty, an eyebrow raised up. Sammy nodded in agreement, "I hate to say this, but he is right, my lord. What makes you want to change your form?" He asked, crossing his arms. Bendy let out a hum, averting his gaze from the two males. A few words from a certain red demon rang in his head.

"Come on, pal. A little bit of make over wouldn't hurt."

He let out a sigh, "I just want to look a bit normal, I hate this hideous look." He grumbled, still keeping his gaze away. Both Sammy and Henry were suspicious of him as they exchanged glances, but they agreed to help him out to get a better and more humanoid appearance.

Meanwhile...

You were with Audrey in one of the restaurants, chatting about random things until you mentioned that you were a previous animator. Audrey looked at you with awe, "What did you draw? Which character did you work on?" She asked as she leaned slightly forward.

You chuckled and took a sip of your coffee, "Well, I did work on a character of my own creation. His name is Alastor and he was supposed to Bendy's rival in few episodes." You explained and giggled afterward, pulling out an old drawing of your work. You held it to Audrey to see it and inspect it, "Wait! He looks like-..." You cut her off with a laugh.

"Like me? Why yes, of course!"

"I... never really expected it to be honest."

You laughed and the two of you continued to chat again, but Audrey decided to ask something really unexpected, "So Y/N, what is your relationship with Bendy?" You choked on the coffee and started to cough. Well, this was a good question. You and Bendy weren't actually friends nor enemies, you didn't understand what feelings you had toward him. It was rather complicated to explain. You composed yourself and wiped your mouth, "What just made you come up with this question, my dear Audrey?" You asked back, your eyes slightly twitching in annoyance. Audrey shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, I just see you both quite close." She declared as she crossed her arms.

You hummed in thought, putting your hand under your chin, "I'm as clueless as you. Sometimes we fight and sometimes we just hang out like friends." You answered as your smile returned.

"Do you like him?"

"..."

Do you really like him? You and Bendy had been seeing each other for a while, but never exchanged romantic feelings. You two were either arguing or just catching up on stuff. You didn't actually realize that you like him in a romantic way or not, you had never experienced such a thing before. Audrey suddenly stood up with a small smile on her, "Well, it was nice chatting with you, I have somethings to finish. Let's hang out again sometime soon." She spoke up, breaking you out of your thoughts.

You watched as Audrey left the restaurant, leaving you alone with your thoughts. Do you really like Bendy? Pfft, there's no way. You two are enemies more that friends, your fights are really brutal and savage. You sighed and finished your coffee, "It's impossible for me to fall for Bendy." You thought with a small smile. Just as you were about to leave...

"Y/N."

You turned around to the source of the sound and saw Bendy standing with a whole new appearance. He looked a bit more humanoid and capable of standing on two feet normally, but he was still without clothes. You blinked a few times to process what you were seeing, "Bendy? What happened to you?" You asked as your smile wavered a bit, a very tiny blush appeared on your face.

Bendy huffed and put his hand on his hip, "I did a little bit of make over just like you said." He stated with annoyance. You giggled as you slightly leaned on yout staff, "I can tell, but I think you need a good outfit." You said, snapping your fingers. Your power surrounded Bendy and then disappeared, revealing Bendy wearing a fancy suit.

 Your power surrounded Bendy and then disappeared, revealing Bendy wearing a fancy suit

"Your appearance is finished!"

Bendy looked down at himself, seeing the black suit he was wearing, "You should really put your touch, huh?" He asked, putting his gloved hands in his pockets. You giggled again and made your staff disappear. You then approached him and hooked your arm in his, "Of course, now tell how did you get this make over."