𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Four
A Tiny Surprise
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU TOOK YOUR DAILY walk around the studio to kill some time. It has been hours since you met Audrey and surprisingly she didn't call for your help. Apparently she is a tough cookie.

You hummed a cheerful tone while walking, "I wonder what's happening with Audrey. The young woman is really set on getting out of here." You mumbled to yourself, your smile widening more as your mind ran over the scenarios of how Audrey might die. A chuckle left your lips, "Maybe the Keepers had found her." This was a high chance possibility to happen since the Keepers are following Wilson's orders. She might even be chased by Bendy all over the studio. Speaking of which, you haven't seen the demon anywhere around.

It was as if he vanished or something.

You continued your walk around the studio, boredom taking a toll on you, "I should maybe visit my Projectionist friend" You stated, setting up your mind to visit Norman. Just as in cue, your microphone started to shake, indicating that there's an incoming call. A smirk tugged on your lips, "You sure did take your sweet time, my dear Audrey." Saying this, you teleported to Audrey's location to 'help her'.

You appeared in a place that looked like an arena of some sort. There was black eggs everywhere which puzzled you, "I have never been here before and what are those?" You spoke up, leaning forward to inspect the eggs more. A yalp was heard from behind you as someone called for you, "Y/N! Help me with this!!" Upon hearing the familiar voice, you turned around and saw Audrey fighting small spider-like creatures with a pipe. You beamed happily and waved your hand at her, "Why hello again, Audrey! What would you like me to help you with?" You questioned while placing your hands behind your back and acting fool.

"I don't know. Maybe you can like... KILL THOSE THINGS!!"

"Oh, I see. I can surely he-..."

Just as you said that, a larger spider jumped down in front of you, "Now, interrupting me is something you will regret." You stated and snapped your fingers, summoning shadowy veins. They wrapped around the spiders and slowly tightened to kill them slowly. An evil smirk appeared on your face as your eyes were glitching in red glow. Audrey watched in utter shock and fear of how you clenched your fist, making the veins close on the spiders and turning into ink puddles.

"I think I shouldn't mess with her." Audrey thought, her eyes never leaving your face that was decorated with the same evil grin. However, all of the evil expression left your face and was replaced with a happy smile, "Well, that was indeed fun!" You exclaimed as you threw your arms up in cheer. Audrey slowly approached you with caution, "Thanks, I guess..." She trailed off while being unsure how to approach you after what she witnessed. You nodded your head, "No problem, my female fellow. Would you like me to accompany you in your bizarre adventure?" You offered in your most friendliest way possible.

Audrey shook her head in denial, "Thank you, I can manage from here. I couldn't just fight those things because there was a lot of them." She politely declined, forcing a smile on her lips. You understood her situation since you can sense distrust in every word she said, but you didn't want to embarrass her, "As you wish, darling. See you soon." With that, you teleported and left Audrey alone.

"I really need to be careful around her." Audrey said before continuing her journey.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

Since your last encounter with Audrey, you haven't met her at all. It was clear that she was trying her best to count on herself to achieve her objective which actually amused you. You have never seen someone as stubborn and hopeful as her, it almost makes you want to destroy her high spirit. Yet again, Audrey was the only amusement you have to kill the boredom.

Like usual, you took your daily walk around the studio, waiting patiently for Audrey's call which will not happen anytime soon. Suddenly, someone bumped into you which almost made you fall down, "You better watch your steps next time or else-..." You stopped talking when you saw who hit you. Before your eyes, there was a cute version of Bendy just like in the cartoon. You two stared at each other for a couple of moments before you spoke up, "Don't tell me that you're the ink demon?" You questioned, pointing your microphone at the little demon.

He nodded his head in confirmation which means that this small demon is actually your fellow ink demon, Bendy. You remained silent for a minute before you bursted into laughter, "HAHAHA! I never thought of the day I will see you like this!" You continued to laugh and this upset Bendy. He crossed his arms and stomped his foot and the ground with a frown on his face. Your laughter stopped when you noticed how upset he was, "My apologize, darling. It just surprised me seeing you in this new form." You apologized, wiping an imaginary tear.

You crouched down to his level and petted his head, "I'm assuming this is Wilson's doing, hm?" Bendy pushed your hand away and nodded his head, a pout on his cute face. You hummed in thoughts and stood up, "Well, Wilson started to step over the boundaries, I see. He needs to be dealt with and I happened to know how." You said with a sly smile on your face. Bendy tilted his head in confusion and just stared at you. You giggled and held your hand out to him, "You will know soon. Now, let us go eat something, I'm starving." Bendy didn't want to trust you, but he had to stick by your side for now.

He took your hand and both of you proceeded to walk to the lost city, "Now tell me, how did this happen?"