𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Twelve
Chaotic Child
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU GASPED AND LOOKED down at yourself to see that your body was smaller than before, you for sure were a child which was worse than being all sad. Even your clothes were childish.

You frowned with a pout, "That's the worst! I don't want to be a child!" You complained, suddenly becoming all bratty. Alice facepalmed while Audrey was concerned about you, Bendy on the other hand wasn't pleased at all as this meant more problems for him. He growled under his breath before turning to the two girls, "Instead of just watching, think of a way to fix this!" Bendy exclaimed as he held his hand toward you. Alice sent him a glare, "Well, what we thought of was totally a fail. Why don't you figure something out, hm?" She retorted and crossed her arms, her tone was a one of annoyance.

They started to argue while Audrey tried to stop them. You suddenly got the urge to leave and explore the place as curiosity got the best of you. You looked at your shadow and saw that it was smiling mischievously and pointing at the way to the door. Without being seen, you sneaked out of the room to the main door, making your way outside. Your friends were busy arguing to notice that you had left your house without their knowledge. Thankfully, Audrey managed to stop them both before the conflict gets worse, "You two need to stop fighting! We have something more important to deal with." She scolded, making the two look away from each other.

Audrey sighed and turned to you, "Alright Y/N, we are going to-..." She interrupted herself upon seeing you gone. She started to freak out, "Y/N is not here!" She shouted, turning to Bendy and Alice. The angel sighed deeply, "She must somewhere around the house, she couldn't have gone somewhere else." She declared as a matter of fact. The three started to look around the house, but they couldn't find you. That was when Bendy saw the door wide open. He scoffed and groaned, "We are up to a very tiring chase." He grumbled while still staring at the open door.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

You excitingly ran around the studio, going to various places to satisfy your curiosity. Right now, you stood between the Butcher gang clones. They all were ripped apart since you played with them rather harshly. Plus, they weren't any fun.

You didn't know why you were doing this, but your childish instincts were too powerful to deny. You didn't regret it though since you enjoyed this, being all innocent yet mischievous. You huffed in annoyance and proceeded to leave them, "I will go look for something better to do. Something more fun!" With that plan in your head, you opened a portal and walked through it. It took you to Heavenly Toys where many toys with various sizes were scattered around. You went to a giant wolf plushie and started to jump on it, letting out squeals of amusement. As you jumped up and down, you saw many of Bendy's cut-outs which gave you an evil idea.

You stopped jumping and went to fetch a bucket and a brush. You looked around the place and managed to find the needed items. After that, you filled the bucket with ink and went to the first cut-out. You dipped the brush in the ink and draw a big mustache on the cut-out's face. You laughed at what you did, "This will be so fun!" You cheered before going to the rest of the cut-outs, giving each one a different drawing on the face. Just when you finished drawing on the last one, someone appeared in the room.

"What the hell do you think yourself doing?"

You turned around and saw a very pissed off Bendy. You turned around and looked at him with innocent eyes, "I'm sorry... not." You apologized, muttering the last word to yourself. Bendy growled and dashed to grab you, but you opened a portal under your feet and fell through it before he could catch you. By now, Bendy was very frustrated, "Stop messing around and come back here!" He roared angrily, clenching his fists tightly. You appeared a few feet away from him with a smirk, "Come and catch me first." You mocked before sticking your tongue out.

Bendy snarled and ran toward you, but you did the same as before and ran away. You continued to play this game of cat and mouse for a few minutes around Heavenly Toys before you got bored and teleported somewhere else, leaving Bendy behind. Just as you appeared in one of the rooms, someone grabbed you from the back, "Hey! Let go of me this instant!" You demanded as you fussed around.

"It seems that we managed to catch the little demon." Someone spoke up. When you turned around, you saw Alice holding you while Audrey stood beside her. You didn't expect them to catch you because you thought they might be somewhere else. Audrey lightly ruffled your hair, "Don't worry, Y/N. I know someone that can help you get back to normal." She assured you with a kind smile. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong this time.