𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Five
Not What He Looks
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU WERE TRYING YOUR best to hold your laugh as you read what Bendy wrote down on the paper to explain what happened to him. Apparently, Wilson managed to find a way to prevent Bendy from standing against him by using some sort of a weird machine to put him in this form. You both sat in a room looking over the city to discuss the matter more.

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down, hopefully your laughter wouldn't be evident in your voice, "I see..." That's all you said when noticed that your voice was slightly trembling. Bendy scoffed and crossed his arms, showing that he had enough of you laughing at him. You managed to put your giggles under control and cleared your throat, "Well, Wilson managed to have a hold on you. However, he couldn't with me. I wonder why..." You trailed off with a teasing smile, earning an eye roll from the little devil darling.

Bendy huffed and sat beside you, "Look at the bright side, at least he can't catch you like this." You spoke up, giving him a small head pat to cheer him up. He didn't care about what you said and just decided to look out the window to watch over the city. You still have your teasing smile on, "You act like a baby in this form." You mocked him, letting out a little chuckle. Bendy still didn't want to reply to you and continued to look at the city. Just then, the two of you heard approaching footsteps coming your way and before any of you could react, Audrey was right before you.

Your face brightened up once you saw the familiar woman, "Audrey my dear, I'm so glad to see you still alive!" You chanted, rushing to the girl and gave her a hug. Audrey didn't know how to react and just hesitantly petted your back. After you pulled away, Audrey was able to get a better look at Bendy, "Oh, you're here too..." She started as she approached the demon with you following behind. Bendy was about to jump and leave, but you stopped him, "No Bendy, it's rude to ignore a friend." You scolded which earned you a glare from him. Audrey gave Bendy an apologetic look while cautiously walking toward him, "Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm sure you don't want to hurt me either, right?" She declared, offering your demonic friend a kind smile.

Bendy shook his head to answer her question which put Audrey at ease, "Let's be friends then, okay? What do you say? You, me, and Y/N." She offered with a hopeful tone. Bendy thought about it before giving her a thumb up. You knew that he was up to something just to let Audrey earn his trust simply like that, he for sure was planning to do something. Audrey was happy now that she has some help to get her out, "Awesome! Maybe you two can help me, I'm looking for the old Gent building." Once she mentioned the place she is heading to, your smile weakened a bit while Bendy shook his head then covered his face.

"What's wrong? Is it a bad place?" Audrey asked in confusion and you decided to reply to her question, "What Bendy tries to indicate is that the Gent Build has been inhabited by cruel creatures who find joy in others misery, claiming to be doing experiments." You explained while Bendy nodded in agreement. You two knew exactly why you or Bendy shouldn't be there, the Keepers are after you two and you couldn't let them get this golden opportunity of you walking into their territory. Audrey hummed in thought before nodding in understanding, "Okay, I get it, but I have to go there if I want to leave." As she said that, you gave her a shrug of carelessness. It wasn't you who's going to die there.

Eventually, the three of you settled on going together to the city and help Audrey out. You all walked through the station and out to the city until you made it to a closed door that has a banner above it says Unsafe Area. Audrey tried to open the door, but it was locked. She turned to you and Bendy, "It seems that this door needs an ID card, any ideas? Y/N? Bendy?" She informed, believing that you both might know something about the missing ID card. You and Bendy thought for a moment before an idea popped up in your head, "I think you can find something in those boxes or trash cans, who knows?" You spoke up with a mischievous tone in your glitchy voice. Bendy agreed with you and went to open the box behind him, but found nothing.

He started to guide Audrey and you through the city to look for boxes or trashcans in hopes to find the ID card, but it was in vain. However, Audrey did find a clue to the card. You stood beside Bendy who sat on the car, "Okay, so I found a clue and ID card seems to be in a some sort of a hotel around here." Audrey told you. You perked up upon mentioning the hotel, "Oh yes, I know it. It's on the other side of the city." You stated with a big proud smile on your face.

"How can I get there?"

"Simple! You can go through that restaurant, Grand Chop. You will go into another street that would lead you to the hotel."

Audrey nodded and went to restaurant only for a Lost One to storm out of it and run toward your friend. With a snap of your fingers, the Lost One has turned into an inky puddle. Audrey looked at you with puzzlement, but you only gave her a smile... a scary one. She didn't want to question it and ran into the restaurant to get to the hotel. You turned to Bendy with a smirk, "I know what you're up to, pal. Helping her like this must have a reason, a very interesting reason." You confronted while putting your arms behide your back, your eyes held glimpses of slyness.

"After all, you're not what you look."