𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Eleven
Worst Problem
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU STARED WITH FEAR AT the two girls, tears rolling up in your eyes. You didn't know why you were scared, you just felt intimidated for some reason. You hid behind Bendy who was looking at Alice and Audrey with annoyance.

Alice still looked amused by this sudden change that happened to you while Audrey was concerned about you. None of them understood what had happened to you, only you know what had occurred. You were quite the opposite of your actual personality. Bendy on the other hand was honesty entertained by all of these events. Audrey slowly and cautiously approached you, "Y/N, we need you to help us here. What happened to you that made you like this?" Her voice was very soft when she spoke and she sounded very polite which made you feel a bit safe.

You moved from behind Bendy and stood beside him, "I-I don't know... I was m-minding my business th-then there was that l-light and I became l-like this." You stuttered nervously, your voice trembled as if you were going to cry again. Alice sighed and rolled her eyes, "I mean there has to be something that caused all of this." She bluntly said which made you flinch and hide again behind Bendy. Audrey shot Alice a glare before she turned to you, "What she wants to tell you is that you need to remember what happened so we can help get you back to normal." She gently and friendly said.

You hummed and thought for a moment to recall what or who did this to you. Just then, you remembered something... that golden liquid! You peeked your head out from behind Bendy to look at Audrey, "I remember s-something. There w-was that weird g-golden liquid th-that fell on m-my head." You stated while the three of them looked at you with puzzlement. Bendy suddenly facepalmed when he understood what you meant, but what made him confused was the fact that you didn't say it was because of him since he was sure that day he put your coffee on a shelf beside the golden ink.

"She is talking about the golden ink." The ink demon pointed out with a tone of annoyance. Both Audrey and Alice exchanged glances then looked at you and Bendy, "The golden ink sure does wonders." She said while scratching the back of her head. She then looked at Alice with a questioning look, "What? I don't know how that thing works." Alice stated and looked away from you. Audrey sighed and crossed her arms, "We have to figure something out to help Y/N get back to normal." She suggested and all of you started to think of way to get out of this blue form.

You all thought for a moment until Bendy got an idea, "Well, it's clear that the golden ink had done this to Y/N. Why don't we use it again to get her back to her own old personality."

"Not gonna lie, but seems logical." Alice agreed with a shrug of her shoulders. You felt a bit scared that this ink might mess up with you more, "B-But what if it made things worse?" You asked with concern as you fiddled with your fingers. Audrey gave you an assuring smile and put her hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm sure it can fix your problem." She said assuringly. You forced a smile and nodded your head in agreement, but deep down you were still unsettled by what the golden ink might do.

After discussing more details, you all went to look for a jar of golden ink.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

You split up into two teams to look for the ink, Alice and Audrey went together while you and Bendy went together. The plan was to look for the ink and meet after an hour in front of your house. You all looked everywhere for this ink, but it was difficult to find since it was a rare type of ink that can grant powers or mess with someone.

You and Bendy unfortunately didn't find it anywhere you searched in. You two returned to your house, you were more disappointed while Bendy looked annoyed as hell. You both arrived first and waited for Audrey and Alice to return. A few minutes later, the two girls had returned and they seemed to be exhausted from running. Once they reached you and Bendy, Audrey held the jar of ink out, "We found it!" She exclaimed with happiness.

Bendy huffed as you unlocked your door, "Finally, let's get in." He demanded and then turned to enter your house.

When you all went inside, Audrey went to your kitchen and prepared some Bacon soup mixed with the golden ink. She then offered it to you, "Go ahead Y/N, you have to eat it all." Audrey told you with enthusiasm. You gulped as you looked down at the soup, "Are you sure this will work?" You asked with hesitation, feeling uneasy all of the sudden. Alice sighed, "I'm sure it will work, now eat it all."

You nodded and started to eat the soup without complaints. After you were done, the three looked at you with anticipation, "So? Do you feel anything?" Bendy asked as he raised a none existing eyebrow. You looked down at yourself, "I don't feel anything diff-..." Before you could finish your sentence, bright light surrounded you and then you suddenly disappeared. The three of them looked at you with shock upon what happened to you.

You looked up at them with big innocent eyes, "What happened? Why are you all so  tall? Why is my voice like this?" You asked, your voice felt so young and... childish. Audrey nervously stared down at you, "Y/N, you're now a... child."