𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

SMILE

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Six
New assistance
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU DECIDED TO WALK around the city for a bit to take your mind off things. You left Audrey to do whatever she has in mind to try and get out here as she claims. Bendy was still there, he has something in mind apparently.

You hummed a song as you continued your short journey, "Things are getting rather exciting since Audrey joined." You thought with a smirk on your face. You have a plan in your head that would benefit you and Audrey more. All you wanted was to get rid of Wilson and what's better than to gain all of his enemies around you, it will be fun and thrilling. And who would be a good assistance to you? Of course, none other than the people Wilson was originally against.

Your walk came to a halt when Bendy appeared before you in his demonic form, he looked really tired and weak. You felt bad for him, but you didn't let his misery effect your bubbly mood. You gave him an eye-closed smile while tilting your head innocently, "Oh, you seem very debilitated. Did something perhaps happen in my absence?" You questioned with a mocking tone. Bendy growled in a threatening manner, "Don't test my patience, Y/N." He said deeply, slowly sitting down to regain some energy. You hummed and nodded in understanding, your wide smile still on your face.

"You went to The Keepers' territory, didn't you?"

He nodded, "I wanted to get Audrey, but this only got my disguise exposed."

You giggled in delight, "This is a foolish act of you. You should know better than to mess with the Keepers' inventions." You teased him, indicating that he was an idiot when he did this. He sighed and lowered his head, "I should've thought of this before dashing forward mindlessly." He confessed which made you for the first time had a sympathetic smile, but it was for a short while before you returned to your usual happy smile. You approached him and petted his head, "Learn from your mistakes, buddy. I'm certain you will get what you want eventually." You kinda assured in your own way. Bendy didn't say anything and just kept his inky gaze on the ground, that machine sure did drain his energy.

"Farewell for now, I have to deal with some business."

With that being said, you went past him toward the Gent building. Knowing the Keepers, they would be probably busy with Audrey.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

You were right...

The building was sort of empty, they sure are after Audrey. You teleported to were all of the Keepers' experiments were caged which weren't much actually. You noticed that the light to first person you want to visit was on... His back was facing you as he seemed to be drawing on a small notebook.

You knocked on the glass three times gently which startled the man. He looked back and made eye contact with your red eyes, his face filled with fright, "...The Radio demon?" He spoke up with a calm voice, approaching you from the other side of the glass. You smiled at him and waved your hand, "Why hello there! You must be Mr. Henry Stain, am I right?" You cheerful asked, putting your hands behind your back. Henry nodded his head, "Yes, but what brought you here?" It was his turn to ask. You laughed lightly, "Well, I have my ways. Now, I came here because I have a proposal for you." You spoke up, there was a mischievous glimpse in your eyes.

Henry knew not to trust you, he had heard a lot about you and how you trick people into shady deals. However, in order for him to get out and stop Wilson, he had to team up with you. Having you by his side is better than fighting you. He sighed and agreed to see what you have to offer, "Listen closely, I will free you from this prison in exchange of helping me end Wilson. By that I mean fighting his problematic minions." You declared with a smirk on your face. Henry took his time to think which gave you the opportunity to talk to Sammy.

"The offer is also for you, Sammy."

He could hear him move closer to the glass, "I agree without any doubt." He said without any hesitation which slightly amused you. Sammy was always loyal to you just like he was with Bendy. However, it was more of a respect than worshipping. You heard Henry let out a defeated sigh, "Okay, I'm in, but I will not make any deals with you." He firmly declared with a strict look. You clapped your hands in delight, "Wonderful! Now, let's get you two out of here." Saying this, you snapped your fingers, shattering the glass to Sammy's and Henry's prison.

The two stepped out and Sammy approached you, "We shall leave this godforsaken building." You teleported the three of you out, going to a more safe place for the two men. You smiled at them, "You two will be safe here, Wilson doesn't come here. However, I don't want to see you two fight. We will work together like a team, understood?" You stated as the two nodded in understanding. You then turned to Henry who flinched slightly, "I have a request for you, Henry. I hope you would do it." He looked at you with confusion upon hearing what you said.

"What could it be?"

Your smirk made Henry regret asking you this, he hoped it won't be something too risky or impossible to do. Otherwise, he would be doomed for sure. He knows that you cannot be trusted yet again you can offer him safety. It was this or suffering from Wilson's merciless minions.