𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Two
Unwanted Visitor
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

IT WAS YET ANOTHER boring day in the studio for you. Bendy hadn't visited since that day which was sort of strange because you would encounter him a lot around the place, this raised many questions in your head.

However, that didn't mean you can't have another good company with you. 

So here you are, taking a walk with your friend, The Projectionist. He was such a good fellow even though he didn't speak at all. A small hum left your lips as you walked alongside the inky creature, "Do you by any chance know what happened to Bendy, my dear Norman?" You asked, using the Projectionist's real name as a way to address him in the question. The male let out a low whirring sounds, indicating that he didn't want to talk about the ink demon anytime soon.

You chuckled and shook your head, "You still hate him after what he had done, don't you?" You amused while Norman let out a sound similar to a sigh. He actually hates Bendy for pulling his head off his shoulders, but thankfully the cycle brought everything back to normal after all the horrible events that happened years ago. You couldn't blame him for that, it was his reason to avoid Bendy. Just when you were about to speak again, your shadow appeared out of nowhere and it looked a bit panic.

You smiled when you saw the shadow and leaned forward toward it, "Well, look what we have here! Anything new, pal?" You asked while slightly tilting your head to the side. Your shadow did a few movements and would change its appearance every now and then to convey its message. You took a few minutes to understand what it was saying, "Oh, so Wilson is going to my residence. How wonderfully terrible!" You stated while sounding cheerful, but even with a smile you were very upset.

Eventually, you dismissed your shadow back to normal and turned to the Projectionist, "I apologize, Norman. Apparently, someone really unwanted is looking for me. Maybe we can have a lovely chitchat another time." You politely announced with your usual wide smile. Norman just nodded his projector head as reply to you which made you happy to know that he was fine. You clapped your hands together in delight, "Splendid! We will meet again soon. Ta-ta for now!" With that, you teleported to the place you live at, waiting for the being you hate the most.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

You sat on your table, drink yet another cup of coffee while enjoying the music the radio plays.

It was just a matter of time before Wilson shows up at your doorstep, probably asking for help to defeat Bendy like the previous time. However, you weren't going to let him take you off guard this time. Taking in a small sip, you closed your eyes in thinking manners, "How long have I been here? I have lost track of time... It doesn't matter." You thought, slowly opening your eyes and taking in a deep breath. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door, "Just on time." You mumbled under your breath before snapping your fingers to open the door.

The door opened on its own and surely there stood Wilson with all of his disgusting courage, "Ah, look who came to visit me? Mr. Wilson, please do come in." You spoke up, standing from your chair and turning around to face the old man. He had part of his face covered with ink and one of his eyes was fully golden.

He walked toward you with cautious steps, "It's my pleasure to be here with you, Y/N." He said, faking a sweet tone to not upset you. As usual, your smile never disappeared from your face, "Why thank you! Now, straight to the point please." You straightforwardly demanded, eyes glowing lightly as way to show dominance. Wilson cleared his throat in order to keep his calmness, "Your straightforwardness never ends to surprise me, but it's your right to know." He started with that wicked smile of his.

"In case you don't know, I have defeated the ink demon and he is no longer roaming those halls-..."

You cut Wilson off by a little giggle, completely not believing what he had just said, "I'm sorry, but I find it quite unbelievable that you had defeated him." You uttered with a look of amusement on your face. Wilson appeared to be annoyed yet kept his composure, "As I was saying, the ink demon is gone. However, some... peasants are threatening my process of making this realm a better place. All I want is for you to get them for me." He explained with his oh-so great acting skills. You let out a hum while rubbing your chin.

"This is very tempting, but what do I get in exchange?"

"Oh, you will surely get a special position next to me, my dear Y/N. You will rule this place."

You kept quiet after hearing the offer. Wilson smirked evilly, believing that he might have managed to convince you. You looked at him again, now smiling, "I must say this will be such an honor, but..." You trailed off as shadowy veins sneakily appeared behind the old man. You mentally commanded them to wrap around his neck, taking him off guard.

"I did not forget what you have done to me back when I was human."

Wilson noticed the violent static in your voice and eyes, sending fear to his very soul. He tried his best to free himself, but it was in vain. You snapped your fingers and the veins threw him out of your house. You walked toward the door and glared down at Wilson with an insane smile.

"As much as I want to kill you right now, I'm still looking forward to see what entertainment you will add in this boring place. I will wait for the right time to make my move, until then, do not show me that face of yours ever again."

You declared as your eyes flashed red and your smile widened to the point where Wilson was unable to look away from you, "Now begone." With that, the door automatically slammed shut in Wilson's face. You took in a deep breath to calm down, "Oh dear, I lost it again. Hmm, I think I will go and find me something to eat." You spoke to yourself, now more calm from your crazed phase.

You teleported to the kitchen, forgetting what had just happened.