𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter One
The Inky Overlords
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

MUSIC PLAYED FROM AN OLD radio as a red haired woman hummed along with the rythm, enjoying a cup of what she thought was a black coffee, but it was just ink. The woman had a wide grin on her face, a grin that can make the ink creature crawl in fear.

She placed your cup down on the table and opened her glowing red eyes, "How long has it been now? Weeks? Months? Years? Wilson sure does come here though, it's just a matter of time before he finds me." You thought while staring at a book you had just finished reading.

Let's explain the story...

After Wilson hit you with the hammer on your head, the ink swallowed you and brought you to a whole different world ruled by none other than the Ink Demon himself. At first, you were just an inky blob without clear features, but somehow you managed to change your body to gather both power and colors. You became as famous as the Ink Demon and everyone started to fear you. Now, you're in the same rank as Bendy. You got many names from the living beings...

The red demon, the smiling one, the lady, but the most famous one was The Radio Demon since you're able to control every single radio in this studio. You met a few people around here like Sammy Lawrence who was currently captured by the Keepers and also you met The Projectionist, your one and only ally. You have sworn that you will kill Wilson in the right moment and you were going to do it. It wasn't that hard for one of the strongest demons in this realm.

You sighed and stood up from your seat, "Oh golly, I need to really find me some amusing stuff to do. Boredom is killing me." You stated while walking out of your humble home in the Lost City where you live peacefully. As you walked to the depths of the studio, many Lost Ones quickly ran away to hide from you. It was clear that they don't want to be anywhere near you.

Your smile never budged from your face as you walked, "Why, isn't this just so peaceful yet unamusing? Don't you think so too, my microphone minion?" You expressed your feelings as your microphone cand let out a small sound of agreement. Just then, the atmosphere slightly changed and ink covered the place you were in which gave you the signal that someone was coming. Not to long later, the ink demon was now standing right before you. He was towering you since he was a bit taller than you.

You smiled cheerfully and waved your hand, "Why hello there, my smiling inky pal! How is it going with you?" You spoke up, acting your usual happy-go-lucky personality. Bendy let out a low growl, but it didn't faze you at all, "It appears to me that you're upset, may I ask what's bothering you?" You asked, feeling gloated over his clear distress. He growled again, "Wilson... He is passing his limits." Bendy finally spoke up, obviously dissatisfied with an outsider in his realm. You laughed in a teasing manner, "And what do I have to do with this?" You asked while tilting your head to the side, placing one hand behind your back while the other held your microphone.

Bendy seemed to be upset about how careless you're, "He wants to erase us from existence. Both of us need to stop him." You hummed in thought, putting your hand under your chin. Was he ordering you to team up with him? Now this wasn't in your list of things to do in the near future. You shrugged your shoulders and beamed at the demon, "I think I'm going to decline your offer. Apologize, but I'm not interested." You stated confidently without even being scared of the angry demon before you.

"What? Do you think I'm joking? He has already found a way to push me away, we can't just let him take over the realm."

"Now now, calm down my dear friend. He found a way to stand against you which is none of my concern. However and if he tries anything funny with me, I will make sure he'll never live to see another day."

Your expression turned into a one filled with madness before your happy smile returned, "Do you understand?" You asked with an eye closed smile. Bendy let out a sigh and shook his head, "It's seems we will never come into an agreement even in serious conditions like this." You nodded to what he had said. You walked toward him and petted his cheek, "Of course, we're enemies after all. You're lucky that I at least tolerate your existence beside me because you always keep smiling!" You uttered then walked past him to continue your journey around the studio.

Bendy looked over his shoulders, watching you turn around the corner, "She will never change." He thought and move to leave the place as well.

Meanwhile, you stood in your place, pondering the information Bendy told you about, "Fantastic! I can just consider myself killing two birds with one hit." While saying this, you tapped the microphone cane to summon your trustworthy shadow, "Go to where Wilson stays and find out what is he doing." You commanded and your shadow did a salute in a silly way before vanishing to do what you asked for.

You smirked and moved to walk to the theater, "Now I have to just wait for the right moment."