𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Ten
I'm BLUE!
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOUR FIST CLENCHED TIGHTLY as you stared up at the packet of coffee. Bendy to provoke you put the on the top shelf beside a jar of a weirdly golden ink then he left you alone to deal with this problem. Your smile was wavering and so desperate wants to turn into a deep frown, but you tried your best to keep the smile on your face.

Your red eyes twitched with static and your body trembled in fury. Today you weren't in the mood to joke around and you needed your morning coffee to fix your mood. Bendy knew you were way too short to reach the top shelf of the closet, so he decided to prank you. However, he never knew this prank will backfire at you and him. Your shadow was so scared to even go any closer to you as your anger was at max, "That stupid smiling blob of ink, I will murder him!" You exclaimed angrily, hitting the closet strongly with your foot.

The closet shook violently, making the jar of in fall and break on your head. It hurt slightly, but it wasn't something you can't handle. Your ears dropped as the ink dripped down on your face and clothes. Your shadow freaked out and went to check on you only to see your anger had increased, "I'm fine! I just need a shower... Again!" Your voice sounded dark and scary and you barely held the smile on your face. With that being said, you stumped your way back to your house to take a quick shower and remove the ink off your head.

However, you never knew that this ink was going to cause you troubles.

-TIME SKIP [A FEW DAYS LATER]-

Audrey and Alice were both walking around, chatting about random stuff. They decided to hang out for sometime because it had been a while since last they talked.

As Audrey talked, she remembered you somehow. You three were the only sane girls in this studio, you could join them another time or they could plan a girls' day to hang out and do some girly stuff like a sleepover or something. However, she hadn't seen you in few days which was odd. You would be annoying the hell out of her or anyone around the studio just for your entertainment. Audrey hummed in thought, "Say Alice, Y/N hasn't shown up for days. Don't you think it's kinda strange?" She spoke up, changing the topic. Alice shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sure she is doing some schemes somewhere around here." She replied with a bit of carelessness in her tone.

Audrey seemed to be a little worried about you, "Come on, let's go check on her!" She exclaimed and pulled Alice along with her, going to your house. Once they reached there, Audrey knocked on the door while Alice crossed her arms and let out a huff, "Y/N? You in there?" Audrey called out with a bit of concern. When she heard the door lock opens, Audrey felt a bit of relief. However, it was short lived when Bendy appeared instead of you by the door. The young woman blinked in confusion while Alice frowned, "Well, look who is here." Alice said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

Bendy scoffed, clearly displeased by the girls' sudden visit, "What do you want?" He questioned with clear annoyance in his tone. Audrey was puzzled as she tried to see if you were inside or not, "We came to check on Y/N, is she here?" She uttered while Bendy seemed to be a bit upset about the purpose of their visit. He let out a low growl, "She has left a while ago and she won't be here until later." Bendy rudely declared as he prevented his oh-so-called sister from peeking into the house. Alice raised an eyebrow in doubt, "And why are you trying to cover the entryway? It's not like you're hiding something, right?" She bluntly asked, not bothered to hide her suspicion.

Bendy was about retorted when suddenly there was a loud thud followed but multiple bangs. The three of them flinched when they heard the sound, especially Bendy who cursed under his breath. Audrey's instincts kicked in, believing that something might have happened to you. She quickly pushed Bendy away and rushed inside, followed by Alice. Bendy sighed in frustration and slammed the door shut, "I told her to remain quiet." He mumbled and followed the two females inside.

Once he reached the livingroom, he saw both Alice and Audrey look at you with shock... He knew they would be shocked once they see what had happened to you. Before their very eyes, you shivered in fear as tears welled up in your eyes. There was a few books thrown on the ground around and one fell off your head. However, what surprised both Alice and Audrey was the fact that your color was... blue!

All of the red was replaced with blue

All of the red was replaced with blue. You took a step back as you sobbed, your ears dropped on each side, "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean t-to make them all f-fall." You stuttered as you wiped your tears, but it never worked as more tears appeared again. The two girls exchanged glances before looking at Bendy with puzzlement as if asking what happened to you. The ink demon shrugged his shoulders and raised his hands up, "Don't look at me, I found her like this yesterday." After he said that, Audrey and Alice turned to look at you, still in utter disbelief that you were now the OPPOSITE of your own personality.

But how did this happen?