𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Thirteen
Furious Y/N
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

HENRY STARED AT YOU IN anticipation, trying to figure out what had actually happened to you. Of course, Alice had to tie you up to a chair in order to keep you in one place and never escape. Both Audrey and Bendy stood behind Henry, waiting for what he had to say.

The old man hummed in thought before speaking up, "So you're telling me that the golden ink can do such things?" He questioned as he turned to face the three of them. Alice and Bendy shrugged in dismissal while Audrey nodded, "Yeah, exactly. Before she became a child, she was all sad and blue, literally." She explained what had happened to you in the past few hours. Henry nodded in understanding before turning around to face Alice, Audrey, and Bendy, "I don't know about this, the golden ink is a completely unstable substance that needs to be handled with caution. Unfortunately I have no clue how it works." He declared with slight disappointment.

Audrey sighed deeply, "I also don't know how to use it for myself, it just seemed to be active in times of danger." Everyone was puzzled by what could they do to bring you back to normal, but none of them knew how. The golden ink wasn't an normal ink to deal with as it contains magical powers that can mess with anyone. Audrey earned powers from it, but she still didn't know how to control it as she wanted. Henry also had no idea how to deal with such a problematic substance that can do magical things without any control over it, this was kinda like mission impossible to figure out what could this ink do. However, only one person knows about this ink...

"I think I can assist in this issue."

Speak of the devil.

Everyone turned around to the one and only Joey Drew standing there with a smile. Bendy growled in annoyance and left the room as he still despises Joey so much. However, Audrey, Alice, and Henry looked at the man with hopeful glimpses in their eyes, "Do you know how to figure this out?" Henry asked which made Joey chuckle in amusement.

"Why of course, old friend."

"Then help us, please. Y/N here is really troublesome as a child." Alice finally spoke up, pointing at you without even looking at you.

None of them was actually paying attention to you as they were all busy listening to Joey. You looked back at your shadow that was mischievously smirking, "Free me." You whispered to it and the shadow quickly moved to do its job as you ordered. Within a few seconds you were finally free, you quickly opened a portal and jumped into it, leaving the four of them alone to discuss the problem. You giggled evilly, "Fools." You said as you were about to move, but suddenly someone picked you by the back of your shirt.

"Where do you think you're going?" Upon hearing the voice, you looked back to see none other than Bendy. Your eyes twitched slightly and your smile remained, "Release me, man." Bendy raised a non-existent eyebrow yet didn't say anything which upset you, "Unhand me!" You exclaimed as you fussed around, trying to free yourself from his grasp. Bendy smirked as he moved you close to his face, "Not so soon, darling. You were supposed to be tied up not just moving around freely." He said and then put you under his arm to take you back to the room where Henry and the others were.

You hit his arm rapidly, "Let me go! Let m-..."

POOF!

Bendy stood still upon hearing the faint sound, "Could you please put me down?"

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

Back with Joey and the others...

They all were staring at the empty chair where you were supposed to be tied up. Audrey was panicking while Alice just facepalmed, Joey and Henry weren't that much concerned as they knew that you were pretty powerful to take down anyone that dares to attack you.

"Where would she go?" Audrey exclaimed with worry.

Henry put his hand on her shoulder, "Calm down, Audrey. I'm sure Y/N will be fine." He assured, giving her shoulder a light squeeze. Alice sighed and crossed her arms, "She has to be here in order to get her back to normal." She stated, rolling her eyes. Drew moved forward to his daughter, "Y/N is going be fine. As I was saying, the golden ink effects are just temporary. It will wear off in a matter of minutes." He stated which made Audrey more assured than before. Just then...

"Bendy I swear I will kill you!"

They heard your glitchy voice rang through the studio, clearly upset of what Bendy might have done to you. Henry sighed and then chuckled, "That's a sign that she is back to normal."