𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Fourteen
We Don't Talk Anymore
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS since that day you had returned back to normal. You had beaten the hell out of Bendy for what he did to you, he was the reason the golden ink fell on your head and caused all of that chaos that happened to you. Since that day, you stopped talking to him and he didn't even try to talk to you, knowing very well that you will lash out at him.

You were sitting on the table, sipping your daily coffee to put your mind at ease for once. You let out a content sigh as you felt yourself relax, "This is life..." You mumbled and leaned back in your chair. Just then, there was a knock on your door. Your relaxed expression became one of annoyance, "Who could it be now? So rude." You asked, your eyes twitching slightly. Your shadow moved and opened the door to let whomever rude person decided to visit in this hour.

A moment later, you could hear footsteps approaching the diningroom. You turned around and saw none other than Henry himself. You forced a happy smile on your face because Henry was a nice man, you can never show him your frustration like that. He was a well mannered and polite man after all, "Oh, what pleasant visit! What brings you here my friend?" You asked with the most friendly smile. Henry smiled back as well, "Well, I came to check on you after... y'know." He replied, choosing his words carefully since he didn't want to upset you.

For a split second, your eyes glitched a bit out of rage, but you quickly returned to your cheerful smile, "Ah, no need to be concerned about me. I'm pretty fine!" You exclaimed cheerfully with your head tilted to the side, "Would you like some coffee?" You suggested, pointing at your cup. Henry shook his head, "No, I do not drink much coffee." He trailed off with a nervous chuckle and thought of a way to ask you the main question. He thought for a moment before speaking up, "Y/N, I would like to know how did the ink actually fell on your head?" He finally asked, his face was mixed between concern and seriousness.

"Oh, to be frank, he put the coffee packet on the top shelf beside the golden ink jar. I tried to reach the pack, but the ink fell on my head... all because of that imbecile."

Henry sweatdropped upon seeing the murderous look on your face, "I-I see... Well, Bendy is at fault here. But why would he put your coffee on the top shelf?" He asked again. You chuckled in amusement, "It seems that my old pal wanted to pull a ridiculous prank on me which didn't end well." You proclaimed with venom evident in your tone. Henry sighed deeply as he looked at you with worry, "I know this is his fault for doing this to you, but you two are close friends. Seeing you two no longer talk makes the studio so quiet and.... plain." He confronted politely, trying to make you see reason.

You hummed as you intertwined your hands together, placing your chin on them, "I can't agree more with you, Henry. However, he had done something that bothered and frustrated me. I don't think I will talk to him for a while." You stated firmly, indicating that you weren't going to see Bendy under any circumstances. The man frowned yet nodded in understanding, "I can tell that you're upset and I won't insist on you to go and talk to him, but you at least think about it. I'm sure Bendy never meant for it to go that way." He said before standing up to leave.

"Leaving so early, I see."

"I just came to see you and check on you. If you ever changed your mind, meet me in the Heavenly Toys tomorrow in the evening."

You smiled and nodded, "Of course, I will think about it." You assured which made Henry smile. He bid you goodbye and left to do whatever he had to do. You returned to the table and sat down, staring at your coffee cup. You thought for a moment about what Henry had told you. He was kinda right, Bendy just put the packet on the shelf and left. He never wanted you to go through this whole ordeal. Yet he should've thought about this before he would put the packet up there. You let out a sigh and picked up your cup, taking a sip from your coffee.

"I still need to think about it for now."