𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Three
Interesting Fellow
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

SOMEWHERE IN THE DEPTHS of the studio, a newcomer has arrived to this godforsaken realm. Audrey has saw crazy things so far, way too crazy for her mind to handle.

Wilson had dragged here for some reason which she didn't know of. That's why Audrey has to seek the old man in oreder to understand why she was brought here and for what purpose. During her journey, she saw so many horrifying things, scaring the crap out of her. Thankfully, she met a woman named Alice Angel or better yet Allison. Even though Allison was nice, Audrey couldn't help but feel cautious around her. Allison gave some advices to Audrey so she can survive from the ink creatures; however, the young woman wasn't able to process any information given to her.

"I don't understand any of this! I can't think! It hurts!" Audrey exclaimed with both fear and panic. Allison smiled sadly yet reassuringly, "You will catch on pretty quickly, if you can stay alive. Lesson One: Searchers don't have legs and they tend to swarm. Look, it's not good to stay in one place for too long around here. Keep moving and stay close to the shadows. Take my advice. Head to the upper levels. It's... safer there." She stated, trying her best to calm Audrey even for a bit.

Audrey let out a deep sigh, "Can I at least go with you?" She asked with hope shining in her bright yellow eyes. Allison shook hee head in decline, "You can't. I'm sorry. I have a wolf. He doesn't care for strangers." She apologetically stated, taking a few steps back. Audrey didn't say anything and just looked down in disappointment. Allison smiled at her, "Like I said, you will catch on. Good luck. I hope we meet again. Oh! And one more thing! Above everything else, stay away from the Ink Demon and the Radio Demon." She warned with a very ominous voice tone.

"What's an Ink Demon and Radio Demon?"

"Oh, you will know them when they see them. They like to smile, and they kill anything that moves. Especially the Radio Demon, she is the most dangerous one. Don't fall for her tricks or make deals with her. She is the only one here that looks different."

For some reason, Audrey felt that she really need to be aware of both demons and avoid them as best as she can. Unbeknown to both females, you were watching them with a sly smile.

"Oh dear Alice, you hurt my feelings."

You giggled lightly as you watched Audrey continue on with her journey to 'escape' the studio, "Now, aren't you an interesting little bean... Audrey?" You mumbled, emphasizing on her name in a distorted yet evil voice. Laughing lightly, you proceeded to walk away while humming a cheerful tone, excited to meet your new amusing friend.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

After what felt like hours of walking, Audrey finally managed to leave Heavenly Toys to find an exit.

Eventually, she started to walk up a hallway, coming face to face with a mirror. Upon seeing how she looked, Audrey placed her inky hand on the mirror as a sad aura surrounded her, "What have happened to me?" She thought, holding his inky hand and observing it more.