𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Eight
Peaceful Again, Kinda
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

AUDREY GROANED AND opened her eyes, finding herself in a bedroom. Her memory was blurry and found it hard to remember what happened before she passed out. Just then, she realized what happened to her. She was fighting Wilson and then you appeared, after that... it was all dark.

Audrey quickly removed the covers to see that her legs were back to normal, as if they were never ripped off by Wilson, "H-How did this happened?" She mumbled, slowly moving her legs to see if she was actually dreaming or it was real, but she was wild awake and her legs were back to normal. Suddenly, the door opened and you walked in with your staff behind your back. Once your red eyes landed on her, you smiled big, "Oh, you woke up! What a relief!" You exclaimed, closing the door behind you and walked toward her.

Audrey looked at you with confusion, "Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. You chuckled and reached the bed side, "Why, you're in my residence of course. I brought you here after your little brawl with poor Wilson." You replied, your smile turned evil for a second. Audrey seemed to realize that she didn't beat Wilson in the fight and this left her concerned.

"Wait! Wilson, what happened to him? Is he still out there?"

"Don't worry your little head, my dear. Wilson is long gone."

The woman let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she can now rest assured. However, how can she get out of this place? Her first objective was to leave this studio and go back home. She looked at you with panic, "Y/N! I-I need to get out of here! Do you know how to leave?" Audrey asked with hope in her eyes. You blinked and tilted your head to the side with yiur smile still on your face, "Oh, I have no clue how to leave this place." You answered, breaking the girl's last hope of going back home.

She looked away with sadness which for the first time made you feel sorry for her, "Don't worry, dear. I will talk to Henry to fix the ink machine, it might get you out of here the same way it brought you." Upon hearing your statement, Audrey looked at you with twinkling eyes. She pushed herself off the bed and hugged you, taking you of gaurd, "Thank you so much, Y/N!" She exclaimed in gratitude. You used your staff and pushed Audrey out of your personal bubble, "Oh no problem at all, but obey the five feet away rule please." You said as you tried to keep your smile as friendly as possible. Audrey laughed nervously and scratched her head, "I'm sorry." She apologized sincerely.

"It's fine. Now let's get you something to eat, I'm sure you're hungry."

Audrey nodded and the two of you left the room to go to your kitchen.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

After Audrey got everything she needed from you, she left to check on her friends. Meanwhile, you decided to go and chat with your smiling friend, Bendy. You knew where to find him, a room he is always comfortable in. Thus, you opened a portal and walked in.

"I knew I would find you here." You stated as you walked into the room, seeing Bendy laying on the ground while lazily playing with a train toy. When he heard your voice, he perked up and turned to you, "What brings you here, Y/N?" He questioned and turned to the toy. You smiled and approached him, sitting on a chair near him, "Why the long face, darling? Aren't you happy that I came to see you?" Bendy turned away from you, letting out a low groan. You blinked a few times and moved your head to the side to get a better look at him.

"Bendy, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine, it's just that I'm a bit upset that I didn't get what I wanted."

You were surprised to see that he actually and probably for the first time opened up to you. You knew what he was talking about, he wanted to merge with Audrey to get greater powers. Yet he couldn't since you stopped him from hurting Audrey. You giggled and stood up from your seat, going to sit next to him. You put your hand on his head and petted it, "It's alright, my friend. You know you're so strong and everyone fears you. Not to mention that you hid that reel very well, so no one can stand against you... aside from me." You assured him, trying your best to use a soft tone.

Bendy raised his head and leaned it slightly against your lap, enjoying your presence. The ink demon missed the soft smile forming on your lips as you continued to pet his head. It had been a while since you smiled like this and it was the first time you see Bendy vulnerable like that. It wasn't the time to his vulnerability against him, for now you just wanted to enjoy some quality time with him. Even though the two of you would fight, you two still supported each other.

Nobody here was going to have your back when you struggle, you two have each other only.