𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

SMILES

┏─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┓
Chapter Seven
Operation: Saving Audrey
┗─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─┛

❝You're never fully dressed without a smile.❞

YOU SMIRKED DEVIOUSLY AT your new companions that will help you end Wilson once and for all. However, you weren't going to help directly, you will just leave the tough work to Bendy. You weren't really going to dirty your hands with Wilson's filthy blood... or ink.

Allison and Tom glared at you, completely not trusting you while Sammy and Henry remained quiet. You had sent Henry to convince them to meet up with you so they will know what you were planning to do. Thankfully, they both trusted Henry to know that he would never do anything that would harm them.You smiled and put your hands behind your back, "Turn these frowns you two, we're going to work together after all." You spoke up, breaking the intense silence between you all. Tom looked away while Allison crossed her arms, "I don't and won't trust you even if we are to work together for the sake of this studio." She declared as the frown on her face deepened. You chuckled and shook your head, "It doesn't matter to me wether you trust me or not, I have far greater intentions to fulfill, my dear angel." Allison raised an eyebrow at you, not trusting the smile on your face.

"Why are you so desperate to finish Wilson?"

Your smirk became evil, "It's enough that I have a rival to best, I don't need more competitors in the race of dominating the studio. It's enough that I have Bendy to deal with."

Allison came to a conclusion that eliminating Wilson was due to your selfish deeds and not just to save the studio. After all, you weren't the type to do something without some benefiting yourself. However, she had to admit that dealing with you and Bendy was better than being under Wilson's control or becoming test subjects for the Keepers. The woman found herself sighing and dropping her arms to her sides, "I must admit, Wilson has been a pain in the neck ever since his arrival. Alright, we will help you." She confessed and looked down for a moment before lifting her head up to stare at you with a frown, "But that doesn't mean that we're in good terms." She added while pointing an accusing finger at you.

You hummed in thought then shrugged your shoulders, "Fair enough." You agreement and giggled a bit, "Now for the business, your task is simple. Just keep the Lost Ones away, try to knock them back to their senses, Sammy." You explained and then turned to address Sammy with what he had to do. The masked male nodded without questioning, "Of course, Lady Y/N." He spoke up obediently which pleased you.

You clasped your hands together, "Wonderful! Feel free to kill them if you want. Now, I got to go and have a small conversation with my smiling pal." Saying this, you opened a portal and walked through it, leaving the team alone to put a plan.

─━─━─━∞◆∞━─━─━─

"Now you realized that we need to stop Wilson."

"Of course not! I just wanted to entertain myself by observing his achievements."

You and Bendy were in Heavenly Toys, discussing the main issue at hand. You told him everything about your plan of helping Audrey in her final battle and how you formed the perfect team to help. Bendy went silent as your reason was never convincing, it wasn't actually a reason to begin with. He sighed and turned his head to you, "Very well, at least this will make it easy for me to dispose of that imbecile." He stated with a deep growl. Your smile got even bigger as you summoned your staff to lean on it a bit.

"Well, isn't this just a great news!" You exclaimed and gave him a head pat, "However my dear friend, I must inform you that you should forget about every plan you have to harm Audrey." You warned, your eyes glitching a bit. Bendy tilted his head to the side in confusion, "Why is that?" A chuckle left your lips before a dark shadow covered your face.

"Because I said so."

Your voice was distorted as you tilted your head with a creepy smile. Bendy found himself agreeing to your conditions as he decided to leave every plan he had in mind. You turned to your shadow witha smile, "You go and follow Audrey. Once she starts fighting Wilson, come and inform me." The shadow took your instructions seriously and nodded, disappearing to follow Audrey.

Now, your plan was set, you just need to wait for the signal.

-TIME SKIP-

You and Bendy watched from the shadows as Audrey fought Wilson who was now in a monstrous form that was called Shipahoy Wilson. Your shadow came as fast as possible to tell you what happened to Wilson and how her turned into this monster. He looked rather disfigured with those spider legs and anchors on his back, yet again almost everyone -aside from you- were disfigured.

You were amused when you saw Wilson grab Audrey and literally rip her legs off. Now this was your call. Without wasting time, you summoned shadowy veins to hold Wilson in place. Meanwhile, Bendy took this opportunity to finish off the monster and end him once and for all. While the two were fighting, you approached Audrey who was fighting the urge to pass out. You kneeled beside her and smiled, "I think you did a lot today, why don't you rest." You spoke up with a rather gentle voice, your question came out as a demand.

"Y/N..." She trailed off before giving up and lost her consciousness. You sighed and picked her up, leaving to take her to your home.