}~Chapter 2~{

Yup you can watch or read i might or not make episode 3 because storage storage problems when im done with that problem im gonna make episode 3👍🏼

[Previously]

As I let my eyes close and let the darkness come before me as I only remember my name..."Pia Tumampos"

[Present]

I woke up blinking slowly bcs of the bright light i was standing beside a pole looking around saw some people and thinking what happened....when i was done looking around i remembered i ran away from the orphanage to go meet my friends....when i was done thinking i was going to ask the people who were there before but now there walking away so i ran to them but when i was there they were gone...

Pia: *removes lollipop stick*  i am lost and the people that i was chasing are now gone now what am i gonna do...[💡] Ahah! Im gonna find my friends house i remember some shortcuts soo lets go there! *Looks up at the sky* ...... Its getting dark i better hurry up!

As i run to alleyways roads and sidewalks it turned dark i went across an alleyway with a weird black goo that's moving...i grabbed my lollipop stick and poked it the black goo flinched and touched the lollipop stick and the black goo starts going tk the stick then to my hand i quickly felt weird and sick that i passout bcs of the black goo going inside me....

Time Skip...

The 2 couples walking down the dark alleyway shocked to see an unconscious little girl soo they quickly called the ambulance while the wife checks her pulse the husband answers the questions of the ambulance.....the two couples never felt this worried they only felt this worried if it was there son but now there thinking of the little girl like there own new daughter....

Time Skip!

Pia: i woke up and blinked my eyes slowly bcs its a bit too bright then i see white bed the i sit down and heard snores...(Pia's Mind: What the f*ck) I turned around and see my 2 best friends...... INTRODUCTION TIME!

The first one

Name: Robin
Last Name: Kirishima
Age: 13
Quirk: Telekinesis
Quirk Weakness: Headaches

The Second one

Name: Vegeta
Last Name: Midoriya
Age: 12
Quirk: Toxic Waste
Quirk Weakness: Iron/Metal

Back to the Present!

(Pia's Mind: im bored i wannna do something funn hmm [💡] aha! I should scare them~ *evilly smiles* *jumps at the 2 sleeping friends*)

*Bothe 2 friends fell of the bed unconscious on the floor*

(Pia: i think i over did it- )

*Door knocks*

(Pia: Come in! )

A boy with dark pink hair and black hair strands with a doctor coat with a mask came in the room

(Pia's Mind: i guess its the doctor...)

(Doctor: uhhh.... Hello Pia )
(Pia's Mind: anddd he knows my name....)
(Pia: uhhhh hi.)
(Doctor: I was going to say something. But first tell me what happened here... )
(Pia: oh I pranked them.....)
(Pia: anddd i will do again when im free 😁)
(Doctor: i see....*sweat drop*)
(Doctor:  anyways. there are some people waiting for you...the people who saved you. do you want them to come in?)
(Pia: sure i guess?)
(Doctor: ok great! I will get the janitor to clean this up!)
(Pia: janitor?)
(Pia's Mind: i thought they clean stuff not people-)
(Doctor: yes Janitor.)
(Pia: ok.)

*Doctor walks out of the room*

*Random person comes in*

(Pia: are you the-)
(???: No im the Janitor.)
(Pia's Mind:  oh ok. Wait you keep on cutting me-)
*Walks over to the corner*
(Janitor: anyways bye.)
(Pia: bye..?)
*Janitor sweeps my 2  unconscious friends away-*
(Pia's Mind: holy sh*t)
*Janitor in the hallway*
(The couple: what the heck did we just witnessed...)
(Husband: *sweat drops at the scene*  should we go visit now?)
(Wife: yeah lets go)
*The two couples walks to Pia's room and knocked her door*
(Pia: come in!)
*Couples comes in*
(Pia's Mind: i think this are the people who saved the doctor said. Ok!)
(Pia: are the the people who saved me?)
(Couple: oh yes!)
(Pia: *stands up of top her bed and bows* arigato for saving me!)
(Couple: oh uh- *they sweat drop*  you don't need to do that..)
(Pia: ok..)
(Pia: anyways my names "Pia Tumampos"! *Smiles proudly* whats your name? *Looks at the couple*)
(Wife: I am "Mitsuki Bakugou".)
(Husband: and I am "Masaru Bakugou" and we have a son but his not here today but his name is "Kitsuki Bakugou"...)

[To be continued 😁]

Nobody wants chapter 3? I am not busy now....sooo want chapter 3?

Made on 12/15/2022
Edited: 1 once
793-> words👀