}~Chapter 31~{

Previously...

(Aizawa: He is so illogical.)
(Aizawa's Mind: We'll take precautions just in case.)
*Aizawa looks at hid class*
(Aizawa: It can't be helped, let's begin.)
*Thirteen raises hands in the side*
(Thirteen: Before we start, I would like to say a thing or two or three or four or five or six...)

[A/N: help what-?]

Present...

~Third Person's POV~

(Everyone's Mind: It's increasing.)
(Thirteen: As you all may know, my Quirk is called Black Hole. I can suck in anything and turn it to ash.)
(Izuku: With that Quirk, you can help people from any disaster, right?)
*Ochako and Pia nodding rapidly*
(Thirteen: Yes, but it's also a power that can easily kill people.)
*Everyone shocked*
(Thirteen: I'm sure some of you are the same too.)
(Everyone: Oh.)
(Thirteen: In this superhuman society, Quirks are certified and strictly monitored, so it may seem organized. But please remember that each of you have Quirks that can easily kill someone, with one mistake. In Aizawa's physical test, you saw your own power's potential. In All Might's training, you saw the danger of using those powers against people. This lesson will be different. We'll learn how to use your Quirks to rescue people. I want you to go home knowing that your powers exist not to hurt people, but to save them.)
(Pia&Izuku's Mind: No. 13 is so cool!)
*Thirteen bowed at them*
(Thirteen: That will be all, thank you for listening.)
(Mina: -Wonderful!)
(Boy Students(except Katsuki): -Bravo! Bravo!)
*
[

A/n: Welcome readers, of the start of Action!]

Everyone cheering*
(Aizawa: So first, we will...)
*Aizawa points then the lights started to turn off. Everyone confused. Then a foggy portal came in the middle of the building*
(Aizawa: oh-!)
*Aizawa quickly turns his head at the foggy portal. Then a person came out looking at everyone*

 Then a person came out looking at everyone*

(Aizawa: Stay in one group! No. 13, protect the students and child!)
*Kirishima confused then looks at the foggy portal*
(Kirishima: What is that?)
*Everyone shocked and look at where Kirishima is looking at. The blue haired man walks out of the foggy portal and more people came out of the foggy portal*
(Kirishima: Is this like the entrance exam? Has is already started?)
*Izuku tries to walk forward but Aizawa shouted*
(Aizawa: Don't move!)
*Izuku confused then looks at Aizawa, Aizawa puts on his goggles then Izuku realized*
(Aizawa: Those are real Villains.)

*Everyone shock and some are afraid*(Izuku's Narrative Thoughts: Ironically, they came just when we were about to start our training to save people

(Izuku's Narrative Thoughts: Ironically, they came just when we were about to start our training to save people.)
(??? 1: So, we have here No. 13 and Erasure Head, huh? In the teacher's schedule I received the other day, it said All Might would be here too.)
*The purple fog guy said. Aizawa moves one step forward*
(Aizawa: So they're the ones who broke in the other day.)
*An army of villains walks forward*
(??? 2: Where are you? I came all the way here with this big crowd for you. All Might, the Symbol of Peace... you're not here? Will you come if I kill a kid?)
*Everyone scared and Aizawa uses his scarfs*
(Izuku's Narrative Thoughts: Who are pro Heroes fighting against? What are they facing? The answer is monstrous evil.)

~Pia's POV~

~Pia's POV~

*Pia clinging beside Katsuki's leg*
(Pia: I'm scared...)
(Kirishima: What? Villains? Are they dumb? They're stupid to break into a Hero school!)
*Katsuki growls*
(Katsuki: Grab your earbuds and phone then put music on. And put your earbuds volume medium, and stay here.)
*I did what Onii-san's says and played 'Pink Venom' on my phone. Momo walks forward then stops*
(Momo: Teacher, isn't there a trespassing sensor?)
*Thirteen turns his/her head to Momo*
(Thirteen: Of course we have them...)
(Shoto: Did only them appear here, or the whole school? Either way, they must have someone who can send them in without being caught by the alarm. In a building far from school, right when a class is in session... They're fools but not dumb. There is a motive to this carefully planned attack.)
*Everyone gasps*
*Aizawa walks beside Thirteen*
(Aizawa: No. 13, start evacuating. Call the school. They were prepared for the sensors, so they may interfere with the signal. Kaminari, use your Quirk to make a call.)
*Denki nods and does what Aizawa says*
(Izuku: Will you fight by yourself? Even if you can erase their Quirk... Erasure Head's method is to erase their Quirk then capture them.)
*Izuku looks down*
(Izuku: Close combat is...)
(Aizawa: Heroes need more than one trick.)
*Izuku looks at Aizawa worryingly*
(Aizawa: Take care of them No. 13.)
*Thirteen nods and Aizawa jumps into action*
(Male Villain(1): Let's rumble, shooting team!)
(Female Villain(1): Wasn't it supposed to be only All Might and No. 13?)
(Female Villain(1): -Who's he?)
(Male Villain(1): -Who knows! Can't believe he's coming head-on by himself!)
(The 3 Villains: What an idiot!)
*Aizawa uses his Quirk and the villains can't use their Quirks*
(Female Villain(1): -My Quirk...)
(Male Villain(1): -My bullets...)
*Aizawa ties them swing them in the air and throws them on the ground*

Oh no a cliff hanger!? What will happen to everyone now? We'll continue reading and you'll find out! Peace ✌️

Made in: 3/8/2023
Words-882👀