}~Chapter 18~{

Previously...

(Izuku: Kaachan, you always start with a right arm swing. I've seen it so many times.)
(Katsuki: huh-)
*Katsuki turns his head to Izuku*
(Izuku: I analyse and note down everything about Heroes that I find cool inside that notebook you blew up.)
*Katsuki turns mad*
(Izuku: I won't always be the low life dud Deku, Kaachan! I am the "you can do it" kind of Deku!)

Present...

*Ochako shocked by his answer*
(Ochako(past): But Deku sounds like "you can do it," so I like that name.)
*Katsuki stands up and faces to Izuku*
(Katsuki: Deku...)
*Past Izuku shaking*
(Izuku(past): If you do anymore, I won't forgive you!)
*Present Izuku shaking*
(Katsuki: Always so scared...)
*Katsuki uses his Quirk*
(Katsuki: That's what pisses me off...about you!)

~Izuku's Narrative/Thoughts~

(Izuku's Mind: We lived in the same neighborhood and grew up together.)
*Past Izuku staring at the gate/entrance. Past Katsuki points at the gate/entrance*
(Katsuki(past): Let's go destroy the enemy!)
*The three boys cheered Izuku looks at them then joins them cheering too. They all walked in*
(Izuku's Mind: He was able to do anything and was the aggressive leader. Whenever right or wrong, he was full of confidence,)
*Past Izuku smiles at Katsuki*
(Izuku's Mind: and I thought he was so cool. But...after discovering his Quirk, it accelerated the wrong way.)

*Katsuki preparing to use his Quirk on Izuku*
(Katsuki: Always so scared... that's what pisses me off about you!)
(Izuku's Mind: Men are not created equal.)
*Izuku fighting pose*
(Izuku's Mind: This is the reality of society we learn at the age of four.

~End Of Izuku's Narrative/Thoughts~

(Lida: Hey Bakugou, what is happening? What's going on?)
*Katsuki puts his hand into the ear piece*
(Katsuki: Shut up and do your job! I'm really pissed right now!)
(Lida: I don't care about how you feel. Hey!)
*Katsuki hangs up*
(Lida: He hung up. Going on his own like that...what is wrong with him?)

~Pia&All Might POV~

(Kirishima: What is Bakugou saying? I can't tell without any audio on these cameras.)
*All Might faces to Kirishima and Pia looks at him*
(All Might: He was talking to Lida through the radio.)
*All Might uses his other hand and points at his ear piece. Kirishima faces to All Might & Pia*
(All Might: You can bring that, the blueprint and this capturing tape.)
*All Might shows a tape to everyone*
(All Might: Wrapping this on your opponent shows that they're captured.)
(Mina: The time limit is 15 minutes, and the Heroes don't know where the weapon is?)
(All Might: Yes!)
*Everyone(+Pia) listens to All Might*
(Mina: The Heroes obviously have the disadvantage, don't they?)
(All Might: A Hero is one who can overturn any situation. On top of that, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you? It is exactly that! Everyone say)
*Everyone(+Pia) raises there fist in the air*

(Everyone+Pia: Plus Ultra!)
(Aoyama: Monsieur, Bakugou is...)
*All Might turns his head at the monitor.Katsuki prepares his Quirk. Izuku realizes*
(

Izuku: Uraraka, get away!)
*Katsuki charges at Izuku. Izuku blocks it. Ochako ran*
(Katsuki: Looking away? You must be pretty confident. Huh-?)
*Izuku almost tied Katsuki's leg with the capturing tape*
(Katsuki's Mind: The capturing tape...)
*Izuku opens his eyes and thinks*
(Izuku's Mind: Notebook number ten, page 18. I'm glad I saw Eraser Head's moves in person.)
*Izuku looks at Katsuki*
(Izuku's Mind: What's next? He would probably come with a right swing.)
*Katsuki tries to hit Izuku with a right swing then Izuku dodges Katsuki. Katsuki shocked. Izuku turns his head to Katsuki*
(Izuku's Mind: I was right.)
*Everyone stunned and shocked*
(Sato: That kid is amazing!)
(Sero: He's fighting him without using his Quirk!)
*Pia and All Might watching the monitor closely*
(Pia: H- huh-...)
(All Might's Mind: From the beginning, he was good at thinking on his feet. The fanboy knowledge which he's noted down and memorized through all these years is showing results now that he is moving forward.)
(Pia's Mind: I have no idea what's happening but there expressions...it feels like Onii-san wants to murder Broccoli{Izuku}...there was soo much anger in Onii-san...i wonder what's gonna happen next...)
(Izuku's Mind: He went with a kick for his first move, so I wouldn't expect it. He's being cautious.)
*Katsuki ready's his attack, Izuku see what Katsuki gonna do. Izuku runs*
(Katsuki: Hey stop, Deku!)
*Katsuki runs after Izuku*
(Izuku's Mind: It won't be easy to get close to him anymore. I need to a new plan.)
*Katsuki turns right then stops*
(Katsuki: Deku! You were deceiving me, right? Were you enjoying it?)
*Izuku hears what Katsuki and gets shocked then continues to listen*
(Katsuki: It's a pretty showy Quirk, isn't it?)
*Izuku sighs*
(Katsuki: Come use it on me!)
*Palms exploding by his Quirk*
(Katsuki: Because I'm better than you anyway!)

What do you guys think of this chapter today?  😁

Made on: 2/24/2023
Words-838👀