}~Chapter 42~{

Previously...

(Kurogiri: How naive...)
*Kurogiri opens portal gate Izuku almost got in then, Katsuki saved Izuku by exploding Kurogiri.*
(Katsuki: Get out of my way, Deku!)
*Izuku gasps and surprised. Katsuki grabs the metal part of Kurogiri and slams him into the ground. Ice then spreads across the floor freezing Nomu*
(All Might's Mind: Freezing...?)

Present...

~Third Person's POV~

*All Might looks up to see Shoto*
(All Might: Young Todoroki, is it you?)
(Shoto: They only told me that you two would be the ones to kill All Might.)
(All Might's Mind: He controlled his power so that it wouldn't freeze me.)
*All Might grabs Nomu's hand and tries to pull it out again, All Might struggling*
(All Might's Mind: Thanks to that, his hands are loose.)
*All Might opens Nomu's hands and escapes from his grasps backflipping beside Shoto and covers his injury, Izuku gasps surprised*
(Izuku: All Might...)
*Kirishima backflips and tries to punch Shigaraki but Shigaraki dodges. Kirishima lands on the ground*
(Kirishima: Shit, I couldn't show my moves.)
(Katsuki: Stop trying to act cool, you foggy extra!)

(Shoto: The Symbol of Peace can't be killed by you fools

(Shoto: The Symbol of Peace can't be killed by you fools.)
*Katsuki still holding Kurogiri in the floor,  Izuku looks at Katsuki*
(Izuku: Kaachan...)

*then Izuku looks at Shoto*(Izuku: everyone

(Izuku: everyone...)
*Izuku in tears then he wipes his tears then the 4 (Kirishima,Katsuki,Izuku,Shoto) of them face to Shigaraki.*

With Tyusu,Pia,Mineta..

*Tyusu,Pia,Mineta looks at the plaza. Mineta smiles with tears,Pia smiles but worried at the same time, Tyusu happy*
(Mineta: Todoroki,)
(Pia: Onii-san...)
(Tyusu: And Kirishima too...)
*The 3 of them turns there head back then forth*
(Tyusu: Leave that to them, let's go.)
(Mineta: Okay.)
*Pia zoned out*
(Pia: ...)
(Mineta: Pia?)
*Pia snaps back to reality*
(Pia: Oh, uh, right... You guys go ahead I'll just watch...here...)
(Tyusu: But it's not here.)
(Mineta: Yeah! What if you get injured or turn to a hostage?!)
*Pia sweatdrops*
(Pia: Tch, fine...)
*Then they all walk back to the others*
(Ochako: Everyone...)

*Ochako smiles then sees Pia,Tyusu,Mineta*(Ochako: Hey, isn't that Tyusu?)*Ochako points the others look at where Ochako was pointing

(Ochako: Hey, isn't that Tyusu?)
*Ochako points the others look at where Ochako was pointing. Ochako waves her arm and shouts*
(Tyusu: Ochako?)
(Mineta&Pia: Help us! He's heavy!)
*They turned shocked*
(Ochako: Mr. Aizawa?)
*Rikido turns his head to Ochako and runs to them*
(Rikido: Let's go.)
*Ochako follows, Mina's eyes filled with determination. The she turns her head to No. 13*
(Thirteen: Have All Might take care of this area.)
*Thirteen struggling and shaking*
(Thirteen: When the other teachers arrive, head to a safe place.)
(Mina: Yes!)

~Pia's POV~

(

Pia's Mind: Once Ochako and Rikido got Aizawa I quickly ran near the plaza hidden in a bush. Good thing Mineta or Tyusu didn't spot me near the plaza. But... Venom.)
(Venom: Have you thought of you're answer already?)
(Pia's Mind: No not yet, but what are my side effects if I well...you know?)
(Venom: Hmmm...it could be vomiting,dizziness. Or hunger.)
(Pia's Mind: Why did you say 'hunger' in a scary tone-...?)
*Venom evilly smirks*
(Venom: Because I need to eat too you know? But I don't eat human foods, Bleh- I eat human heads or Any Kind of heads. Or chocolates that's all. Because if I don't eat anything I'll die.)
*I turned pale*
(Pia's Mind: So if I or you don't eat any of those... uou'll die... Oh- okay then... Im sticking with chocolates.)
*Venom huffs*
(Venom: Fine, can I at least a Villain's head?)
(Pia's Mind: Hmm, nope.)
(Venom: I'll tell you about your super powers.)
(Pia's Mind: Wait- what?! Powers?!)
*Venom groans in annoyance*
(Venom: Yes you little shit, powers.)
*I glared at Venom but still interested on what he meant by 'powers'*
(Pia's Mind: Ok so... what do you mean by 'powers'? Hm?)
*Venom sighs*
(Venom: Powers like super strength,laser eyes,freeze something like that.)
(Pia's Mind: So that means. When we fused, i get powers from you?)

(Venom: Yup, and those powers are. Morphomerge,Super Strength,Regeneration Healing,Spider-sense,Shape Shifting,camouflage,Parasitic Inheritance,Constituent Matter Generation/Manipulation,Poisonous Fangs,Wall Crawling,Body Storage,Self-Sustenance.)
(Pia's Mind: Oh wow- im very op- what are my weakness?)
*Venom sighs again*
(Venom: Fire and sounds, like bells. You better fucking watch out for bells,fires, or anything related to fire and sounds.)
(Pia's Mind: Oh, okay.)

[A/n: If you think this is too op search up "Venom's powers or watch the movie" I got info from both.]

(Venom: So you do wan't to be my host or not?)
(Pia's Mind: ... I'll think more ok...)
(Venom: Tch, alright.)

~Third Person's POV~

*Shigaraki looking around, surrounded by Kirishima,Katsuki,Shoto,Izuku and All Might.*
(Shigaraki: Kurogiri... our door has been blocked.)
*Katsuki grins*
(Kurogiri: This is some deep water we're in.)
(Katsuki: Tch, You careless fool. It's just as I thought. Only some parts of you can change into a foggy warp gate,)

Cliff hanger to be continued....i need sleep help- Peace ✌️

Made in: 3/11/2023
Words-849👀