}~Chapter 40~{

Previously...

(Pia's Mind: Venom, I accept--)
*Pia gets cut off. But before Shigaraki could grab Tyusu's head and Nomu to grab Izuku's head*

Crash!

*Everyone turns there head to the door, Izuku's opens his eyes. Everyone in tears and smiles and it was. All Might!*

Present...

~Third Person's POV~

(All Might: Everything is okay, because I am here.)

(Mineta: All Might!)*Mineta shouts, Pia with tears her eyes and happy

*Mineta shouts, Pia with tears her eyes and happy. Tyusu holding Izuku up in the air with her tongue*
(Tyusu: Kero!...)
(Pia: All Might...!)
(Izuku: All Might...)
*All Might throws his coat*
(Shigaraki: Ahh... We will continue...)
*Mina crying of happiness, Ochako smiling with tears in her eyes*
(All Might: I had a bad feeling, so I stopped my chat with the principal and came. I came across young Lida on my way here, and he told me everything that happened.)
*All Might forcefully smiles*
(All Might's Mind: Gosh, I am so mad at myself.)
*Lida(past) explaining what's happening to All Might*
(All Might's Mind: How scared the kid's must've been...)
*Thirteen struggling*
(All Might's Mind: How hard the teachers must've fought...)
*Thirteen looks up and sees All Might, All Might walking to the plaza*
(All Might's Mind: And so, that is why... I must say these words proudly.)
(All Might: Everything is okay)
*All Might rips off his tie*
(All Might: because I am here!)
(Mineta: All Might!)
*Mineta shouts, Pia with tears her eyes and happy. Tyusu holding Izuku up in the air with her tongue*
(Tyusu: Kero!...)
(Pia: All Might...!)
(Izuku: All Might... He's not smiling...)
*Shigaraki stands up*
(Shigaraki: I was waiting for you, Hero... Scum of society...)

(Random Villain(1): So that is All Might?)*All the Villains sweatdrops*(Random Villain(1): I've never seen him in person

*All the Villains sweatdrops*
(Random Villain(1): I've never seen him in person...)
(Random Villain(2): What impact...)
(Random Villain(3): Don't chicken out, you idiot! We're gonna kill him...)
*Then the villain get punched, the other villains cautious and confused and the other Villains also gets punched and kicked. They all fell and All Might got injured Aizawa*
(All Might: Aizawa, I am so sorry.)
*All turns around and saw Shigaraki and Nomu, His eyes glow blue then Pia,Mineta,Tyusu,Izuku has been picked up by All Might, Shigaraki's hand thing fell on the ground. Mineta,Izuku,Tyusu,Pia standing behind All Might, Pia&Mineta surprised*
(Mineta&Pia: -What the...?)
(All Might: -Everyone, go to the entrance! Take care of Aizawa. He's unconscious, go!)
*The 4 looks at All Might*
(Mineta: Yes!)
(Izuku: All Might...)
*Shigaraki breathing hard*
(Shigaraki: No... no... no...)
*Shigaraki covers his face and looks for the hand thing that fell*
(Shigaraki: oh no...)
*Shigaraki picks up the hand thing and puts it back to his face*
(Shigaraki: I'm sorry father...)
*Breathes calmly and does a long sigh then he looks at All Might*
(Shigaraki: He hit me while saving them.)
*Shigaraki looks down at the floor*
(Shigaraki: It's nation-approved violence. He sure is fast, I can't even chase him with my eyes. But he's not as fast as I expected. So it must be true...)
*He looks at All Might and smiles at him evilly/weirdly*
(Shigaraki: That All Might is getting weaker.)
*Izuku carries unconscious Aizawa Mineta holding the legs and the 4 look at All Might*
(Izuku: Tch-, All Might, don't do it! When I used One Fo--)
*Pia nudges Izuku, Izuku stops talking and changes the subject*
(Izuku: that brain Villain didn't budge with my punch. He must be--)
*All Might puts his hand to Izuku but still facing at Shigaraki*
(All Might: Young Midoriya,)
*All Might turns around and smiles*

 He must be--)*All Might puts his hand to Izuku but still facing at Shigaraki*(All Might: Young Midoriya,)*All Might turns around and smiles*

(All Might: It's all fine!)
*Izuku then thinks about it then turns around and follows All Might's words. Tyusu,Mineta,Pia helping and joining Izuku. All Might watches them walk away. Shigaraki stands up and faces to All Might, and starts walking up to him. All Might turns around to Shigaraki and charges to him*
(All Might: Carolina...)
(Shigaraki: Nomu...)
*Nomu goes infront if Shigaraki*
(All Might: ...Smash!)
*All Might hits Nomu but Nomu blocks the attack. All Might looks up surprised Nomu looks at All Might and tries to grab All Might, All Might dodges*
(All Might: It's seriously not affecting him.)
*All Might punches the Nomu's chest but the Nomu didn't budge at all and the Nomu tries to grab All Might again, All Might dodges*
(All Might: Well then...)
*All Might punches the Nomu's face multiple times, Nomu shrieks and tries to grab All Might. All Might dodges*
(All Might: Not even his face?)
*All Might stops and dodges the Nomu's attacks and punches the Nomu multiple times. Shigaraki watching*
(Shigaraki: It doesn't work because of its shock absorption. If you want to damage the Nomu, the best way would be to slowly claw out his meat. But I doubt he'd let you do that.)

To be continued.... Nehehehhe Peace✌️!

Made in: 3/10/2023
Words-825👀