}~Chapter 41~{

Previously...

*All Might punches the Nomu's face multiple times, Nomu shrieks and tries to grab All Might. All Might dodges*
(All Might: Not even his face?)
*All Might stops and dodges the Nomu's attacks and punches the Nomu multiple times. Shigaraki watching*
(Shigaraki: It doesn't work because of its shock absorption. If you want to damage the Nomu, the best way would be to slowly claw out his meat. But I doubt he'd let you do that.)

Present...

~Third Person's POV~

*Nomu punches All Might's head, All Might dodges and some of his hair falls*(All Might: Thank you for that

(All Might: Thank you for that.)
*All Might grabs Nomu from the back*
(All Might: That makes things easier.)
*Then slams the Nomu*
(Shigaraki: Oi, Oi...)
(Rikido: Hooray! Take that!)
(Sero: Awesome!)
(Rikido: They underestimate All Might!)
*Ochako and Mina in tears happy. The 4 walking and watching at the same time*
(Mineta: How does a backdrop lead to an explosion?)
*Pia shrugs*
(Pia: I don't know? Gravity? Science? Physics? Yeh I don't care and don't know)
*Izuku sweatdrops*
(Izuku's Mind: She's like Kaachan-)
(Mineta: He really is on a whole new level!)
(Tyusu: Although he's a newbie teacher who needs a cheat sheet.)
(Izuku's Mind: They may be able to kill All Might, but now... there's nothing we can do. Not only that, if we're taken hostage, we'll be less than useless. Trust in All Might, not the Villain's surmise.)
*Mineta faces at the plaza*
(Mineta: Aim for the balls!)
(Pia: Pfft- help-)
*Pia laughs a little*
(Tyusu: Maybe we were thinking too seriously? He is amazing.)
(Izuku's Mind: But... but I know... On my way to school, I always read the Hero news in real time. So when they said All Might wasn't at USJ and No. 13 put up three fingers, it probably meant his time limit was up. He must've overused it.)
*The 4 of them walking*
(Izuku's Mind: Me and Pia, are the only one's who knows.)
*Past All Might showing Izuku his injury*
(All Might(past): I got this from an attack five years ago. My respiratory system and stomach were ruined. The after effects of the surgeries left me haggard. My capacity to do Hero work is limited to three hours a day. I'll save people with a smile. The Symbol of Peace cannot be defeated by evil. The reason I laugh is to distract myself from the pressures of being a Hero and mu inner fears.)
*Izuku turns his head to the Plaza and Mineta crying, Tyusu talking about something,Pia cheering at All Might*
(Izuku's Mind: We're the only one's who knows)
*The others also cheering at All Might*
(Izuku's Mind: All Might's secret and dire situation.)
*Blood coming out of All Might's mouth*
(All Might: So... this is how it is?)
*Portal below, Nomu holding All Might's waist and All Might holding Nomu's waist*

*everyone stunned and shocked, Nomu holding All Might's waist tightly even digging his hand in his skin through the shirt

*everyone stunned and shocked, Nomu holding All Might's waist tightly even digging his hand in his skin through the shirt. Blood coming out of the shirt*
(All Might: Erk-!...)
(Shigaraki: Did you plan to stick him in the concrete so he can't move? That won't work. The Nomu has power as strong as you.)
*All Might struggling*
(Shigaraki: This is good, Kurogiri. It's an unexpected opportunity.)
*Nomu pressing more to the skin of All Might. All Might bleeds more, and groaning in pain*
(All Might's Mind: Ouch, that's my weak spot, stop it.)
*All Might grabs Nomu's hand and tries to pull out Nomu's hand from his injured spot*
(All Might's Mind: What power!)
*All Might struggling*
(All Might: Is this your first offense? Be prepared...)
*Shigaraki scratches his neck*
(Shigaraki: Kurogiri...)
(Kurogiri: I don't like it when I'm filled with blood and guts,)
*All Might struggling to pull out the hand of Nomu's*
(Kurogiri: but I'd gladly accept someone like you.)
*Kurogiri activates his Quirk*
(Kurogiri: Because you're extremely swift, the Nomu's job was to bind you.)
*Nomu and All Might falling in the portal*
(Kurogiri: Once your body is halfway inside, the gate will be close.)
*Kurogiri's portal gate closing tightening All Might*
(Kurogiri: Ripping you in half is my job.)
*All Might struggles*
(Izuku: -Asui)
(Tyusu: -What Midoriya?)

)*All Might struggles*(Izuku: -Asui)(Tyusu: -What Midoriya?)

(Izuku: Can you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?)
*Tyusu surprised*
(Tyusu: Kero!... Sure, but why?)
*Tyusu walks to Izuku and carries Aizawa. All Might really struggling*
(Izuku's Mind: I can't let you... All Might!)
(Pia: -Broccoli!)
(Mineta: -Midoriya!)
*Izuku started running to the plaza with tears in his eyes*
(Izuku's Mind: There is so much more that I want to learn from you!)
(Izuku: All Might!)
*All Might looks straight*
(All Might's Mind: Young Midoriya? You're unbelievable...)
*Izuku jumps and tries to grab All Might but the Kurogiri blocks the way*
(Kurogiri: How naive...)
*Kurogiri opens portal gate Izuku almost got in then, Katsuki saved Izuku by exploding Kurogiri.*
(Katsuki: Get out of my way, Deku!)
*Izuku gasps and surprised. Katsuki grabs the metal part of Kurogiri and slams him into the ground. Ice then spreads across the floor freezing Nomu*
(All Might's Mind: Freezing...?)

Cliff hanger ahahha what do you readers think? Peace ✌️

Made in: 3/10/2023
Words-863👀