}~Chapter 10~{

Previously...

(Izuku: Those goggles! The Quirk that erases Quirks within eyesight. The Erasure Hero, Eraser Head.)
(Ojiro: Eraser? I don't know him.)
(Mina: I've heard of him. He's an underground Hero.)
*All Might in the corner hiding*
(All Might's Mind: He avoids the media since it hinders his work. Yes, young Midoriya him and I don't get along.)
(Aizawa: You can't control your Quirk, can you?)

Present...

~Back to no one's POV~

(Aizawa: If you break down again, were you expecting someone to save you?)
*Izuku moves a bit*
(Izuku: Not at all!)
*Aizawa uses his Scarfs on Izuku then brings him closer looking at him*
(Aizawa: Regardless of your intentions, it will end up being that way. A long time ago, a stifingly passionate Hero became a legend for saving over 1000 people in a disaster. With the same courage, you save one person and become a useless doll afterward. Izuku Midoriya, you can't become a Hero with your power.)
*Izuku closes his mouth and everyone watches him then Aizawa lets him go and Izuku looks a the ground*
(Aizawa: I returned your Quirk to you. You can throw once more. Get it over with.)
(Lida: It seems he got lectured.)
(Katsuki: I'm sure he's getting expelled.)
(Aoyama: I'm not worried about him at all.)
*Aoyama says and puts his hand on Ochako's shoulder then Ochako got confused*
(Ochako: Who are you?)
(Izuku: What should I do?
*Izuku mumbling a lot*
(Aizawa's Mind: Will he stubbornly use his strength and destroy himself)
*Aizawa raises his hand above his head*

)*Aoyama says and puts his hand on Ochako's shoulder then Ochako got confused*(Ochako: Who are you?)(Izuku: What should I do?*Izuku mumbling a lot*(Aizawa's Mind: Will he stubbornly use his strength and destroy himself)*Aizawa raises his hand abov...

(Aizawa's Mind: or will he chicken out and end up in last place? Whichever way, he doesn't have a chance.)
(Izuku's Mind: I can't regulate my power yet, so should I take the chance? All Might said it won't happen overnight. I can't! I have to give it my all.)
(Aizawa's Mind: He has no chance.)
*Izuku ready's his stance and throws the ball*
(Izuku's Mind: It's just as Mr. Aizawa said.)
*Aizawa and All Might looks at Izuku*
(Izuku's Mind: I can't become a Hero at this rate.)
*Izuku uses his Quirk*
(All Might: Are you serious?)
(Izuku's Mind: I need to work harder than others!)
*Aizawa watching him*
(Izuku's Mind: So with all my might, I'll do what I can right now.)
*Izuku uses his Quirk on his finger*
(Izuku: Smash!)
*Then he throws the ball and Everyone is shocked*
(Izuku's Mind: The pain is not as bad...)
(Aizawa(past): If you break down again, were you expecting someone to save you?)
*Ball lands on the ground and phone beeps then Aizawa looks at his phone*

)(Aizawa(past): If you break down again, were you expecting someone to save you?)*Ball lands on the ground and phone beeps then Aizawa looks at his phone*

(Izuku: Teacher,)
(Aizawa: hm.?-)
*Izuku holding and closing his palm*
(Izuku: I haven't broken down yet.)
*Aizawa grins then opens his mouth*
(Aizawa: This kid...)
(All Might: I was so worried about you, but look at you now...He can't regulate his power, but he also couldn't break down. So he decided to use One For All on his finger, which is the last force that pushes the ball. With minimum damage and maximum power... Boy, you are so...awesome!)
(Denki: Over 700 meters?)
(Ochako: He finally got a hero-like record!)
(Lida: His finger is swelling! The entrance exam too...what a strange Quirk.)
(Aoyama: Not so stylish though...)
*Katsuki sweatdrops and very shocked and stunned what he saw*
(Katsuki's Mind: What was that! Quirks develop before the age of four. It's impossible. But right now...)
(Izuku(past): Someone told me that I can become a Hero too...that I earned it!)
*Katsuki grumbles and his hands shaking then he uses his Quirk*
(Katsuki's Mind: What does that mean?)
*Katsuki uses his Quirk on his right hand and runs to Izuku*
(Katsuki: Hey!)
*Everyone stunned and Katsuki running to Izuku*
(Katsuki: Tell me what's going on, Deku!)
*Izuku confused and stunned*
(Izuku: Aaaah-)
*Then Katsuki got strangled by scarfs Katsuki turns his head around and sweatdrops*
(Katsuki: What the hell is this cloth? It's hard...)
(Aizawa: It's a capture the weapon made with special alloy wires and carbon fiber. Jeez...)
*Izuku shocked a bit and everyone sweatdrops then stunned*
(Aizawa: don't make me use my Quirk again and again. I have dry eyes.)
(Everyone's Mind: What a waste of an awesome Quirk.)

Another Mic introduction:

Teacher for U.A's Class 1-A, Shota Aizawa. One look can erase a Quirk. A blink returns it.

End of Mic's introduction...

*Aizawa return's his scarfs*
(Aizawa: We're wasting time. Get ready for the next.)
*He says waving at his class walking away. Izuku walking sideways away from Katsuki. Katsuki mad*
(Ochako: Is your finger okay?)
(Izuku: oh- uh- ehm-.)
*Katsuki turns his head to Izuku and looks at him*
(Katsuki's Mind: Just a few days ago,)
*Ochako going closer to Izuku every minute*

)*Katsuki turns his head to Izuku and looks at him*(Katsuki's Mind: Just a few days ago,)*Ochako going closer to Izuku every minute*

(Katsuki's Mind: you were just a pebble on the side of the road.)
(Izuku(past): You're so lucky, Kaachan. You have such a cool Quirk. I hope I get mine soon too...)

Muahahahah cliff hanger and its 3 days left till meh bday soo yeh see you in my next chapter!  Peace ✌️

Made in: 2/10/2023
Words-859👀