}~Chapter 23~{

Previously...

(Shoto: They may be planning a defensive battle...)
*Shoto uses his ice Quirk and puts his hand on the wall. The ice slowly spreads around the building*
(Shoto: but it doesn't matter.)
*The ice spreads all around the building. Shouji walked out of the building. The whole building turned into ice. Shouji shocked a bit*

Present...

(Hagakure: Ouch, Ouch...my feet...)

*Ojiro and Hagakure feet/legs stuck on ice*(Ojiro: This Quirk

(Ojiro: This Quirk...?)
*Ojiro hears foot steps and looks at door. The sound got closer and closer till he saw Shoto, he did a fighting pose*
(Shoto: You can move, but it'll be hard to fight with your skin torn off.)
*Ojiro sweatdrops and Shoto walked past him*

~All Might's POV~

*Everyone in the monitor room shivering*
(All Might: He didn't harm his partner or the weapon but weakend the enemy.)
(Sero: He's invincible!)
(Pia: Brrrr... It's freezing-)

~Ojiro's POV~

*Katsuki shivering a bit but stunned. Shoto touched the weapon*
(All Might(🎙️): The Hero Team wins!)
*Ojiro sighs. Shoto touched the weapon and everything is foggy and turning back to normal*
(Ojiro: Steam...?)
*Hot water dripping from the ceiling*
(Hagakure: Hot, hot, hot!)
(Shoto: It's too bad I was way above your level.)
*Shoto says turning his head to Ojiro*

(Present Mic: Shoto Todoroki. He's also one of the four who enrolled by scholarship. His Quirk is Fire and Ice. His limits are unknown? What a monster!)

~Pia's POV~

(Rikido: -Awesome...)
(Denki: -Man, what a Quirk!)
(Tyusu: No wonder he has a scholarship.)
*Katsuki just standing there getting more mad*

(All Might: Okay, let's all meet back and access round two, then start round three.)
*Pia walks to Katsuki*
(Pia: you ok Onii-san-?)
*Katsuki ignores her and Pia's sighs sadly*
(Everyone[except Katsuki&Pia]: Yes!)

Time Skip everyone is finished...

*All Might whistles*
(All Might: Good job! Nobody got injured other than young Midoriya, but you all gave your best. You all did great, being your first training.)
(Pia: But I didn't do anything-?)
(All Might: No you helped me in the Mic so you did something, good job!)
*Pia smiles at All Might*
(Tyusu: Having such a decent lesson after Mr. Aizawa's)
*Tsuyu says and everyone nodding in agreement and Tyusu scratching her cheek*
(Tyusu: is kind of anticlimactic.)
(All Might: Conducting a decent lesson is our freedom of choice!)

)(All Might: Conducting a decent lesson is our freedom of choice!)

(All Might: Well then... I must give young Midoriya feedback. Oh and Pia come with me. The rest change your clothes and return to your classroom!)
*Pia nods then goes to All Might and he carries her then dashes to Izuku. Everyone shocked*
(Denki: All Might is awesome!)
(Ojiro: Why is he in such a rush?)
(Mineta: He's so cool!)
(Ochako: But why did he brought Pia though-)

~All Might's and Pia's POV~

*All Might looks at Katsuki*
(All Might's Mind: Young Bakugou, who is so full of pride... A puffed up heart can be so weak. As a teacher, I need to give him counseling.)
*All Might smoking a bit. Pia worries*
(Pia: Are you alright All Might...?)
(All Might: Yes im alright young Pia, now lets hurry.)
(Pia: Alright...)
(All Mighty Mind: But now...)
*All Might sees 'Employees Only' door. He goes in and immediately pressed the close button and puts Pia down then starts coughing*
(All Might's Mind: My time limit...is barley enough for one lesson, shit...)
*A puff of smoke exploded from All Might and he turned thin. All Might sweats and pants, Pia very worried about All Might*
(Pia: Your not ok- also im not even supposed to be here- take a rest first...)
(All Might: I will thank you young Pia.)
*Pia smiles*

Time skip Pia and All Might are in the Infirmary...

(Recovery Girl: He's been here three times since school started.)
*All Might sweatdrops looking at unconscious Izuku. While Pia is confused and sad at the same time*
(Recovery Girl: Why didn't you stop him, All Might?)
*All Might coughs a bit*
(All Might: I'm so sorry, Recovery Girl.)
(Recovery Girl: Don't apologize to me. Not only that, he came in yesterday so I can't sure him at once. I did emergency treatment, so once the IV is in, I have to work on it over a few days. My goodness! And who is this little girl next to you?. Also Just because he's your apprentice, don't spoil him.)
*All Might puts his right hand on his head*
(All Might: I have nothing to say... I wanted to respect his feelings, and so I hesitated to stop the training. By the way... please don't talk about One For All so loudly.)
*He says putting his hand on his mouth*
(All Might: And this is young Bakugou's sister Pia, young Pia.)
*Recovery Girl turns he head to the computer*
(Recovery Girl: Yeah, whatever... And next time introduce me to her.
*All Might nods a bit*
(Recovery Girl: Mr. Natural Born Hero,Mr. Symbol of Peace...)
*All Might puts his hand on his chest*

Muhahahaha cliff Hanger what do you readers think? Anyways i am soo great full that you guys actually like my book 😭💗 until next time. Peace ✌️

Made in: 3/6/2023
Words-870👀