}~Chapter 37~{

Previously...

(Male villain(9): You brats!)
*The villain charges at Jiro then Jiro uses her Quirk at him. Denki gets punched in the face and send shock to the other villain. Momo uses her Quirk and throws a net at the villain. The villain also joins the shock*
(Momo: Be serious, you two!)
*Momo,Jiro does there fighting stance*
(Jiro: Sorry, I thought it would be a good plan.)

Present...

~No One's POV~

*Jiro uses her Quirk*

(Present Mic: Kyoka Jiro. Her Quirk is Earphone Jack. By inserting plugs, she delivers the sound of her heartbeat at maximum volume. She can also catch micro sounds.)
*Villains screaming and groaning in pain*
(Jiro: Kaminari, you should've designed your costume so you can control the range of your power.)
*A villain above jumps to Jiro then Jiro dodge. Momo kicks the villain*
(Momo: it's ready.)
*Momo uses her Quirk*
(Momo: It takes time...)
*Then a large white cloth covers them*
(Momo: to create something big.)
(Male Villain(10): -A sheet?)
(Male Villain(11): -Is it some kind of shield?)
*Momo peaks through the cloth*
(Momo: It's an insulation sheet which is 100 milliliters thick, Kaminari.)
*Denki smirks*
(Denki: I get it.)
*Denki uses his Quirk*
(Denki: With this I can be...)
*Denki uses his Quirk all over the place and Momo covers with the cloth*
(Denki: Strong as hell!)
*Villains screaming from shocks. Smokes coming out of the villains*
(Momo's Mind: Now then, I'm worried about everyone.)
*Jiro stares at Momo with shock*
(Momo: Let's find them fast.)
(Jiro: Your clothes are super punk.)
*Momo turns her head to Jiro*
(Jiro: Hm-?)
(Momo: I'll make one again.)

(Present Mic: Momo Yaoyorozu. Quirk: Creation. She can create anything non-living. She's able to make it with her knowledge of the item's molecular structure.)

(Jiro's Mind: Violent growth..)
*Jiro hears Denki's footsteps and covers Momo*
(

Jiro: Kaminari, don't look this way!)
*Denki walked past them and Momo,Jiro are confused*
(Jiro: huh-)
*Denki thumbs up and looks like an idiot*

Jiro: Kaminari, don't look this way!)*Denki walked past them and Momo,Jiro are confused*(Jiro: huh-)*Denki thumbs up and looks like an idiot*

(Present Mic: Denki Kaminari. Quirk: Charge, When he exceeds his watt limit, his brain short-circuits and he becomes loony for a bit.)
*Jiro looks at Denki and Momo comes out of the cloth with freshly new costume. A hand comes out under the ground*

~Izuku's POV~

(Pia: Broccoli, remember we're only here to check and see.)
(Tyusu: Kero...)
(Izuku: I know.)
*The four of them peaks up the wall*
(

Izuku: If I sense danger, let's run.)
*Aizawa fighting the Villains then pants he then looks up to see '??? 2' running to him*
(??? 2's Mind: 23 seconds.)
*Aizawa quickly uses his Quirk*
(Aizawa's Mind: The boss?)
*'??? 2' grabs Aizawa's scarf*
(??? 2's Mind: 24 seconds.)
*Aizawa runs to '??? 2'*
(??? 2's Mind: 20 seconds.)
*'??? 2' and Aizawa close*
(??? 2's Mind: 17 seconds.)
*Aizawa grabs his scarfs and punched '??? 2's chest. The four gasps happily then Tyusu's face confused*
(Tyusu: Kero?)
*Aizawa struggling his grip*
(??? 2: It's hard to see since you aren't still, but your hair falls whenever you've finished a move.)
*'??? 2's palm touched Aizawa's sleeve. Aizawa's sleeve turning into stone. Aizawa gulps and sweatdrops*
(??? 2: And those intervals are getting shorter.)
*Izuku,Tyusu,Mineta and Pia gasps and are shocked*
(??? 2: Don't force yourself, Eraser Head.)

*Aizawa's elbow skin falling off

*Aizawa's elbow skin falling off. Izuku gasps. Aizawa shocked then headbutts '??? 2' and jumps back*
(Aizawa's Mind: My elbow's crumbling.)
*Aizawa looks back and sees a villain almost punched him. He dodges and punches the villain with his other arm. And Aizawa continuesly dodge the Villains attacks. Aizawa panting*
(??? 2: That Quirk isn't meant for fighting large groups for a long time, is it?)
*Aizawa surprised and struggling*
(??? 2: This must be way different from your normal work. What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, isn't that so?)
*Aizawa panting*
(??? 2: And yet you charged in head-on, to not make your students worry?)
*Aizawa turns his head to '??? 2' and dodges the other Villains attack and punch and kicks them. Aizawa then stops and pants and grabs his scarf then turns around to '??? 2'*
(??? 2: You're so cool...)
*Aizawa panting*
(??? 2: you really are. By the way, Hero...)
*Then an unknown thing was next to Aizawa*
(??? 2: the real boss... is not me.)
*Then the unknown thing grabs Aizawa forcefully.*

Splash!...drip drip....it was blood.

*Izuku,Tyusu, Mineta and Pia eyes widen and traumatized*(Izuku: Mr

(Izuku: Mr. Aizawa...)

~Third Person's POV~

(??? 1: That Black Hole that sucks in everything and turns it to dust. I see , what an amazing Quirk. However, you're a Hero who saves people from disasters. As I expected,)
*'??? 1' opens a portal*
(??? 1: you're not on par with a regular Hero in terms of fighting.)
*A portal is at Thirteen's back and Thirteen getting sucked in by the portal. Everyone shock*
(Thirteen: A warp gate!)
*'??? 1' smirks and Thirteen's suit got destroyed*
(??? 1: You ended up turning yourself into dust.)
*Everyone gasps and sweats. Thirteen's Quirk stopped*
(Thirteen: He got me...)
(Mina: No. 13!)

To be continued...NEHEHEH PEACE ✌️

Made in: 3/9/2023
Words-856👀